Flash backs

Cara's pov :
Dam Im so tired !!! Its been an hour we reached london ....and it feels really nice over here ...some places over here really hepled me get some of my memories back (keyword. - some). At present here I am laying on my bed whereas mum is cooking something for us down in a kitchen ....hey I told her that im gonna make dinner for us today but she just hushed me and told me to get back to my bedroom and take some rest ....I really can't do anything when she uses that authoritive tone on me ....what can I say.....??? she was just soo happy when we reached here..

Whole way she just couldn't stop complaining about how tired she was but once we reached our house she forgot all of her tiredness and started telling me how she and dad got this house after marriage..how i was born over here...how we all had good times in this house. ..I was getting some flashbacks but doctor told me before not to stress or else it would effect my health. ..I thought of just slipping it off but i just listened to each and everything even a minute details she was telling me . It was really good seeing my mom happy after sooooooo long...she was genuinely smiling and not faking a smile for me like any other time ...she has always been working alot from the time dad passed away..she thinks keeping herself busy will her to forget or the least ignore the pain she is feeling within....I soo badly wanted to help her but I just couldn't. ..she wouldn't let me get out off my bed but after some month even I started working and told mum to rest ...afterwards all kinda.... responsibilities started jumping on my head soo I had to work more and more every coming day .....but I had no problem with it until and unless my mom is happy and I wouldn't let my dad down I want him to feel proud of me even though he is up there in heaven watching over me......I always wanted to be a writer but because of this responsibilities ...I had to work but I didn't ignore my writting skills...... so I wrote some books whenever I was free orelse only on Sunday's but now here I am in london .....I gotta search for a job a soon as possible ..im gonna make everything right ...promise dad .....After having good time with my mum in the kitchen I thought of suprising someone ....
I got a cab and went to rita's place with the help of the address mum had given me ...when I was at her door and was ready to knock........ to my suprise the door was already open first I thought that I might be on wrong address but then again what's wrong with confirming....so I went in but what I saw next was just....Uggghhhh...grosss... ..God blesss my holy eyes...I never thought that someday ill see my freind and some guy making out hungrily on their couch ...so I just decided to leave instantly but to my luck I had to be grumpy .While trying to run out I got dashed to one of the table right behind me making a sound which made rita and that boy turn around ....I dint know what to say so I just said "guys you know bedroom is for privacy stuff right??? Then why couch ??? Really rita???? Im sorry if im disturbing something...ill meet you later rita...at victoria's place"with that I ran out of the house not wasting a minute. But I started laughing when I remembered rita's and that boy's face when I caught them doing .....ummm... deed ???. I laughed for good half an hour alone like mad female. I was suppose to suprise rita but it just came the other way around..I was totally suprised...After some time I decided to walk to victoria's house which was not too far from rita's house..when I reached her house I saw her waving to some guy who just now left in his nice posh car I guess but when she saw me she was totally surprised .She ran towards me and had me in her bone crashing hug. ..god ....vic and her bone crashing hugs....but I can't do anything I love her and rita very much after some time I had to tell her to free me from her hug because it was becoming for me to breath she just broke the hug and got me into her house ....
Her's and rita's house was soo much like a mansion whereas my house was too small compared to them...but that really didn't matter..im just happy ...toooooo happy to have them in my life that all that matters to me ....
"How come are you here? ? When did you reach here?Cara why dint you tell us before ?? ? I and rita would come to pick you and aunty up at airport ??We would plan something or would atleast throw a welcome party for you ...you are just a minute late orelse you whould even meet my fiance ....you know him ...sammy ....we all are school freinds...remember???"she said it not even stopping to breath once... omg...she was really happy that im here and that made me happy ... i was happy to know that there are people in this world who cares for me besides my mom...
"Breath victoria. .I just came here today morning ....we have decided on staying here for remaining of my life now...and I have been to rita's place before where I saw something too gross....ugggh.... ill tell you later...and by the way what do you mean by your fiance. .??? Why didn't you tell me ???" I was angry with her ..how can she not tell me about such important thing."hey don't be angry with me ....he proposed me yesterday night when we were on our date and then we did the deed..... if you know what I mean"i just sat there with my mouth open and she was crazily blushing hard ....omg ....she looked like a tomato...."so when are ull planning to wed?? I and rita are bridesmaid right?"
"Ofcorseeee that's not even a question to be asked.and when it comes to wedding we've not yet decided. I cant tell you how happy I am I've been waiting for this day for soo long""Im soo happy for you too vic. Now let me tell you one thing..."I told her what I saw at rita's place and she fell down from the sofa laughing hard and looking at her I couldn't stop laughing either after sometime some knocked at victoria's door when she opened the door I and vic again started laughing like hynas and there stood rita with embarrased face ..she glared at us but even that didn't stop us from laughing but after some time she shouted out something that got out mouths shut and our eye's wide open "im engaged guys"is all she said and then we pulled her in the house and asked her for details . Then she started telling us "I was in my house doing something when all of sudden my doorbell rang so I ran down to open the door because no one else was there in the house and all the servents are givin a holiday as you'll know mum and dad be's traveling here and there for their business stuff ...so when I opened the door ..........................I saw justin kneeling down with a ring in his hand and thats the time he proposed me .... i said yes instantly not waiting for a second after he finished his small proposing speech...... im soo happy I had been waiting soo long for this day and when he was done proposing me we had a small make out session and that's when cara came in and ....." she was also blushing red when she finished her explanation. When I told rita about vic being engaged too.... we all squealed out in joy and had a group hug...im soo happy for both of them....they both are atlast engaged. ..I know how much they wanted this . They both were showing me off their rings ..both the rings were beautiful. ..they couldn't stop looking at their rings after every single minute. .."ohh so that was justin .....so sorry for embarrassing you'll. I would like to meet him once ....properly. . And then again I have to meet one more person ...sammy"they promised me later that they will make me meet them properly....and after having a good time I left telling them that ill meet them tommorow but I still had 2 hours In my hand to explore london.....so I just walked and walked I did not know where I was going but I just kept walking when I stopped walking I took in a beautiful scenery in front of me ....it feels like I've been to this place before . I started getting flash backs.... like rita sitting on a tree trunk and im sitting beside her and she is telling me something and then the second flashback I got was...... me sitting there crying my eyes out. My head started spinning so I just sat there trying to relax which helped me after some time . The scenery in front of me was breathtaking ..aftersome time when I was ready to go home I dashed into one of a tree but when I tried balancing myself something caught my eye's. ..something was written on that tree ....
Justin♥rita
Sammy♥victoria
And the last one really had my eye's wide open and my mouth ajar the third name was
Cara♥cam
What ??? Was I datting any guy named cam or maybe I had a crush on him ???? I made a mental note to myself of asking about this to victoria because I knew victoria always had a big mouth ...she can never keep secrets to herself whereas rita was good at keeping secrets only if it meant or did something good to us .... after some time I was busy thinking about that cam guy when all of sudden one car came speeding towards me ....thank god but it stopped away from me only at 1finger distance. It was a posh BMW car . All of sudden the driver was out of the car apologizing .It was not even his mistake it was all my mistake I should have been careful and not thinking atleast while crossing the road . I could see a man siting in the car with his laptop on his lap and a iphone 6 in his hand but bad luck I couldn't see his face ....I was pulled back to this world by that driver's apologizing to me .I just said"it was not your mistake... its just I wasn't paying attention to the signals...im really sorry"and I just left ...I heard the car door open behind me but I didn't bother looking behind and getting embarrassed for my small like stunt ....when I reached home my mom told me to sit with her for a while ...she had something important to talk
"Cara I have already talked to my old boss and he told me to join from tommorow. You can rest and explore london in a mean time darling ...."she said with a genuine smile on her face but I didn't want her working when im still there "no mom you are not working ..I can take care of it ..you just rest and have some fun with your old freinds. .. and I know why you wanna work soo just drop the idea of you working ...I know its hard for you but you can't just work and work until you fall sick. You are all I am left with.. I can't risk losing you even.... after dad "after I was done with my smal lil part of explanation. . I and mom were hugging each other and crying our eye's out...after a while we had our dinner together and seperated our way to our bedrooms. ..after a while I opened my laptop and started searching for any new job's available for me .That's the time I came across one job apportunity that can settle my life ... there was a vacancy of a job for an PA at well known company which was ran by 2nd top billionaire of the world....Cameron Santiago. .... it felt like ive heard this name before but which person on this earth will not know a billionaire and a bechlor on top... its like a cherry on a cake for some girls .... Ill try my best to get this job only for my mother .I got the address written down on my writting pad and driffted off to sleep thinking about how my interview is gonna go with the multi billionaire Cameron Santiago...wish me luck ....

Cameron pov :
Here I am waiting for my PA to show up . I was fuming with anger ..I dont like it when any of my employees show any kinda irresponsibility towards their job ...she was a slut but I kept her for this job because she was the only one among many girls who was capable to do this job.....but all of sudden she started showing much more interest in me than her job.... but I had no interest in her

Today she knew that we had an meeting with one of our important client but here I am waiting for her because she has all the files with her ....after good 5 minutes she showed up in my office saying"sorry sir, I got stuck in the traffic..here are the files" keeping all tge file neatly on my table .Firstly I can't bare people who are late for their work and secondly I don't like making my clients wait and she made me do do that
" you are fired miss Myra. ..now get out of my office.."
"But sir I ...."
"I said out...now"
This is one of the reason some people call me ruthless, heartless, ,cruel and what not ....but you what ??? I don't give a single fuck about it ....
She just left my office without any other word thats when I called one of my employee and told him to put on all possible site's that there will be interviews tommorow for the job of PA at sharp 9:00am and to fill in the site with allbpossible detail and I told him to leave....
Then I got all the possible document needed and left for the meeting.

When I got out of my company I was greeted by my driver.Robin.....he has been my driver for past 3 years and he is very loyal towards his job .I simply just greeted him back and got into my BMW car but on our way we met with a small accident ...so robin got out of the car to apologize to that lady while I was busy doing my work on my laptop on my lap and a iphone 6 in hand ...but when I heard the voice I was shocked .....that voice belonged to .......My Princess. ..I instantly got out of the car but it was too late ...that girl already left ...the only thing I could see was her back ..I was about to go behind her but then I was reminded about my meeting with Mr. Boston by Robin. I just got into my car thinking about the torture I have to go through tommorow. ...interview for my new PA. There are soo many girls that come only to throw themselves on me but I can't help .I prefer taking interviews for my PA myself because I have to be with my PA half of the time dicussing about my work. ...............God blesss me tommorow. ......
-----------------------------------------------------

Camron and ashton picture upp there after becoming billionaire's↑↑-

Whooooohooo
you can only imagine what is coming up next ...

Vote

Thanks for reading
- carron174