Interview

Cameron's pov :

Today has been really a hectic day for me ....I still wasn't able to find a PA for myself....girls that came to my office today were just......Uggghhhh....

I needed a break so I stopped taking interviews for next half an hour and was just sitting in my office leaning on my desk looking at my phone's wallpaper which was me and cara holding hands and lovingly looking at each other's eyes....

Ohh yess I did not change this wallpaper for last 4 year's. ..I still miss her...I miss holding her In my arms....I miss kissing her forehead and how can I forget her botton nose ....i miss the way she called out my name .....I don't like it when any one else calls me Cam except for my girl. There were some sluts who tried giving me this nick name but I just dangerously warned them
.. to not call me by that name....it only sounded good when that name rolled out of my princesses mouth. ...and im looking forward for that day again ......each and every electronic devices I had .....held the same wallpaper .....

After half an hour I started taking the interviews again......but the same stories were coming up ....some girls were literally begging me to give them the job and telling me how much they need this job whereas some girls behavior was just intolerable.....but I just can't ignore this thing it is kinda important. .....

I needed a highly qualified, punctual, loyal women for this job....I've worked for years to gain this position in my life I can't see my company falling down only because of someone's irresponsibility or stupidity. ....this interviews were really gonna be the death of mee .....uggghhh

So I stood near my window looking at the beautiful view outside my window instead of sitting on my boring chair and uninterested in looking at my next interviewees face

When my cabin door clicked open I knew that the next interviewees is in ....but than too. I did not turn to face her....I just waited there looking out my window for next 3minutes and when I turned I saw the most beautiful girl on this earth just like a angel standing in front of me innocently and looking at the floor as if she was nervous... I was shocked......there stood my princess with some file which had some kinda important documents in it and dressed all formally with her wavy hair left down her shoulder...

I was soo happy ....I was such an idiot to keep this interview on hold .....I made her wait ....what a fool am I ???

But later when I just called out her name "cara".......she looked at me with confusion floating in her eyes.....when her eyes meet mine I felt the same feeling inside me I felt 5years ago . She looked at me with shock and confussion written all over her face .....I was shocked too I seriously didn't expect her to meet me like this ...is she here for an interview ??? How lame of her....she doesn't even needs to give an interview...... she already got this job the time she entered my cabin.....because I know when it comes to any kinda work ....how loyal, responsible she is towards it....but I don't understand one thing she always wanted to be a writter than what is she doing over here .....I was out of my world by my princesses question"sorry sir do you know me?"the time that question left her mouth it was my turn to be shocked ....I felt the same pain of hurt, rejection in my heart I felt years ago when she left me.....I was gonna say something but all of sudden she fainted but I caught her before she hits the hard floor.....it felt good to have her in my arms back....but on the other side I even started panicking when I saw my princess wasn't making any moves I ran out my office ignoring the suspicious looks I was getting from each and everyone present there. I just ignored each and everyone and made my way to my car and told robin to speed up the car to the nearest hospital ....I just couldn't take my eyes off my princess who was in my arms...she was sleeping in my arms ....

I was furiously calling out for doctors when we reached hospital....when the doctor was checking on my girl I decided on calling up her mom ......
you must be thinking from where I fid I get cara's mom's phone number right??
Well my position ,status and contacts helps me do anything I want .....

After 15 minute Mrs Reynolds was rushing towards me with tears filled in her eye's.... I just gave her a glass of water telling her to calm down and assuring her and myself that cara is going to be fine...
...after a while doctor came out from cara's room and I instantly rushed to the doctor and started showering questions on him..

"How she now?? Is she alright? Nothing major right?? When is going to wake up? Why the hell are you not answering god Dammit? ?? I fuming with anger tight now but its not even his fault I questioned him continuously not even giving him a second to answer my questions. .. I cant help it ...cara always happen to get good as well as bad side out of me easily................

"Are you her husband??"he said with a small smile on his face....

I instantly said "No" to his question even though I knew that some day my answer is gonna be yes to this same question. .

Instantly Mrs Reynolds was by my side "what happened doctor...is she all right??"
"Yes she is fine now but try not stressing her much...it will only effect her health and if this continues it will lead to even more further than only fainting" he said with seriousness dripping from his voice this time..I am lossing my patience but I had to keep it together for my princess. ..how dare he even say something stupid about cara??....my princess..

He left after babbling some shit ...later when I was sitting alone out side cara's room... Mrs Reynolds came and sat besides me "how are you cameron??how is your mom??? Its been ages I've met you and I see you've changed completely into handsome man huh
..nice transformation .....and lastly thanks for getting cara to hospital just in time"
"Im fine Mrs Reynold. ..my mom is also doing fine..and lastly why thanking me ..even though today im a billionaire I would never forget the relationship I and cara shared when we were small...so it was kinda my responsibility to protect her" I said with a smile on my face and listening to my response there was small smile on Mrs Reynolds face also .....later she just said something that got a smile on my face ...

Later she told me everything about cara and her present condition...she told me how she lost her memory. ...she told me how much pain she went through for last past year.....after listening to her I felt bad for my princess and I was angry with myself because I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most .....how can I have no knowledge about her memory loss when I had a eye on her for every single minute .....that person who had an eye on my baby is gonna have a bad time now as he did not do his job properly. .....even after telling him how much cara means to me ......

I requested Mrs Reynolds on not telling  anything about me to cara.... not even the dating stufff.....at first she looked totally confused but later she said yes to my request.....God gave me a second chance to start all over again ....fresh and Im not gonna lose this chance ...no.... never....

"She is soo lucky to have you in her life"...

She knew that I and cara had been dating long time ago and to my surprise she was even happy with our relationship. ..she always wanted us together and same goes with my mom she always loved the idea of me and cara being together. ..even today.

After a while she told me to go home and rest but I just told her that im gonna stay tonight with cara and instead she should go home and rest ....she really looked tired...she argued with me first but than she gave up ...she knew its useless arguing with me when its anything related to cara...she left placing a kiss on cara's forehead and wishing me good night...I just took a chair and sat next to cara holding her small hand in my large one.....her hand fitted perfectly in my hands.....i just sat there waiting for her to wake up so that everything can start all over again.....FRESH. ...
------------------------------------------------------

ahaa guys.....

I got a twist for you'll.....

please like my story if its good .....appreciate my work guys. ...
Please. ... :)

My next update is gonna be a lil bit late as my exams are coming near.....

Now biee and wait for new update......

Love ya♥♥:)

Vote

Thanks for reading
- carron174