Crazy in love♥

Cara's pov:

Okay now.... its been 4 months im dating cameron....and each day with him is like ... (blushing)..he helps me to get my memory back ....not completely but enough memory to remember my good memories that I and Cameron shared with each other back than. ....he makes me feel special to every chance he gets. ...god im crazily in love with him...I don't know what I would do without him ....he is driving me crazy. ...

I remember that day when he found out that girl mia behind my condition the other day ...he almost fired her that day but I did not let him fire her ......later mia just said sorry to me and left ...I was told by melissa that she has lots of family problems and she has to handle it all...and after knowing this no one would be so mean or cruel to make such person lose his /her job...I felt bad for her but Cameron was like a devil .....he did not listen to me at all...it felt good to see that he cares for me sooo much but I don't wanna play a bitch role over here .....soo I had to act like I was angry with him and gave him silent treatment and after a day he atlast kept mia again for work .....only because of me .....every single day he makes me fall for him harder and harder .......he even told me to move in with him but I cannot just leave my mom alone .....so he even got a house for my mom near by his house so that I can visit her any time I want too .....soo in that way he atlast convinced me to stay with him...rita and victoria are both in their honeymoon ..I mean rita is on her 2nd honeymoon whereas vic was on her 1st honeymmonn ...I was their bridesmaid. ..fita found out tgat she was pregnant the day after they returned from their first honeymoon ......im really happy for them....well now I and cam are godparents of Thi and ashton's son jake...he is such a cute boy....I am obsessed with him and cam equally. .so now all kinda parties and occasions are done and I am finally feeling relieved. .....

Suddenly I felt something wet touching my cheeks....I loved that feeling ...when I opened up my eye's. .it was none other than my model boyfreind "cam" ...now I am used to getting up like this .....his way of waking me up always get a broad smile on my face he was standing in front of me with our breakfast tray in his hands....."good morning princess" he wished me usually I just smiled at him and wished him with a sweet voice"good morning my prince charming"
" someone is in a good mood today. ..huhhh? "He asked me while keeping the tray on the bed in front of me and then sitting besides me pulling me on his lap ...I just looked at him and said
" Why will I not be in a good mood when I know today is my boyfriend's birthday ....ohh shit you turned off my alarm right ...why cameron I wanted to make breakfast for you today .....I never do anything for you instead you are the one who is always doing everything for me ..." I felt useless .....he instantly made me turn in the position where I was facing him and put both his hand on my face and made me look into his mesmerizing blue eyes ...my weekness....it held hurt in them .."hey baby ..please don't be sad...you want to give me my birthday present right ??"I instantly noded.."okay than my birthday present is really very expensive to me ......will you be able to give it to me ??? " he said with a smirk on his face I started getting tensed ....wait.....he said its expensive ."I'll try my best to give it to you ....I promise"....he just smiled at me..... "okay than you will know what I want in the evening for our date ...now have your breakfast and give my my first gift" and he started leaning in but I took it a chance to get out of his grip ... and ran out of our room...I heard him shout at me to get back to him but I wanted him to be punished for turning off my alarm and ruining my present ....I just ran and run... when I came to one room which was unfamiliar to me ...I don't remember cameron showing me this room while he was giving me a tour to our house...wow it sounds soo good ..OUR HOUSE...I looked back to see wether cameron is anywhere near me but he was nowhere but I could hear his voice calling out for me .....so I just entered the room instantly without thinking twice. ...I didn't want him to find me sooo easily...when I entered the room it was completely dark in there ....after it felt like ages I finally found the switch. ....I immediately switched on the lighttts ....im not afraid of darkness instead I am not afraid of anything but suddenly I saw a spider in front of me on the switch board and started shouting and screaming and jumping ....okay I was lying I am a scared cat when it comes to spider ....ewww like seriously they are sooo nasty ......I was shouting soo louding and jumping that I by mistake bumped into one of the table behind me ....when I turned around I saw something that had my eyes wide open ..this room was completely decorated by photo frames which had a one girl in it....and each and every frame held the same girls picture....she looked familiar. ..but I couldn't keep my finger on it ..later I realized it was none other than me in all the photo frames in this room.......my childhood photo ...me eating icecream .....me and cam lovingly looking at each other .....me making wierd faces .....me and cam when we were 15 or 16.....god we looked so cute ...I started getting flash backs and it was like I got my memory back completely .......I mean completely. ....instantly cam came in that room looking all worried ...when he saw me he looked relieved ...but he was instantly by my side checking out for any injuries..."are you okay baby ??are you hurt??? Can you walk ?? Why did you even run away from me??? Why did you scream ???? Did you see anyone ?? We need to go to the doc..."I just silenced him by kissing him hard ....first he did not respond to my kiss but than he gave in and it soon turned out into a huge make out session.... but later cam pulled away ..."we have to stop it now orelse I won't be able to control myself" he said ..."than don't cam" he looked shocked at first but he instantly recovered amd asked me "are you sure baby???" I instantly nodded to him saying yes..I always wanted to give my virginity to my husband but this man in front of me ....I knew that he is going to be mine one day ....I trust him with all my heart ....instantly as I nodded I grabbed his face and than it all started ....I don't know how we even reached our room ..cam was holding me all the way to our room .....and than it was all ...the night I lost my virginity. ..the best night ever of my life ...

Cameron's pov :

After I proposed cara I wanted to know who made her cry that day soo I instantly put my search team to work and when I found out that Mia was the one I couldn't keep my anger to my self I called her instantly in my office but as soon as she entered my office she started flirting with me soo I pushed her away and said the words I wanted to say to her long back "you are fired miss Mia Franchise" she tried to defend herself but I just shouted her to get out of my office. ....when cara came to know about it she instantly told me to keep mia again for work but I am not going to listen to her this time ...how can she even be good to her when she was soo bad towards her ...but than she started giving me silent treatment. ..which I couldn't take after few hours ....so I kept mia again for work ...but this time I warned her ...not to ever mess with my cara ..... its been 4 months for mine and cara's relation ....and everyone is happy with our relationship. , daisy ( cara's mom)., my mom, Mr amd Mrs Browning, ashton, thi, rita , victoria and especially me and cara ... I don't leave any chance to make her feel special..after soo much efforts she finally agreed to live in with me...we only cuddle at nights because I know cara wouldn't like to go any futher than cuddling ...and I would never force her for anything ....I did not want to make my image as a desperate bf to her .....it gets harder at times to control myself but than again cudding is more than enough for me

Soo here I am in a kitchen making breakfast for my baby. ..I knew she wanted to make breakfast for me today but I wanted the other way around soo I turned off her alarm...I know she will be angry at me first but than she'll just get normal ....she is biploar at times....but I love her ...when I entered our room with a tray in my hand I saw that she was still sleeping with a smile on her face ....my angel..I started kissing her cheeks and when she finally wokeup she gave me a breathtaking smile ....so I instantly pulled her by my side ...but when she realised that today is my birthday and I turned off the alarm she looked sad and than angry with herself.....
So I turned her around and told her about the gift that only she could give me ...she looked a lil bit confused ....but when I asked her for my kiss she just ran away from me ....I called her back but she never listens to me
...soo now I had to chase her now.....I searched her everywhere but she was no where to be found than I remembered the only room left out to be checked ...that room is really very special to me ...it holds lots of memories of me and cara......due to cara's condition I couldn't show it to her. ...I did not want her stressing over anything......when I was on my way to that room I heard a loud scream ..I realized it was cara's voice coming from that room .....god I hope she is okay?? Being in this place where I am today. ..I have lots of enemies waiting to kill me ..I can't let anything happen to my baby. ...when I finally reached that room I saw cara standing there stunned ... I instantly rushed to her and started checking out for any injuries but by God's grace she was totally fine...when I questioned her she caught me off guard by a kiss ...which soon turned into a make out session. ..I knew I couldn't hold back now so I pulled away and was about to go but she just caught my hand and pulled me back to her and kissed me again but I was completely shocked when she said that she was ready...I couldn't hold myself back after that reply from her ..I instantly caught her and made our way to our room ....at first she was kinda shy but later she was completely with me .....I was shocked that I was the one to take away her virginity but later that shock turned in happiness. ..and I was proud to to be her first and I promised my self to be her last ......we had made love all afternoon ....and it was the best thing of my life ...this love making is nothing compared to any other night I spent with any of the sluts whores out there....

And now I am sleeping with the love of my life in my arms .....with a blanket drapped around our body ....I knew she was tired so I let her sleep ....I canceled all my appointments. ..when I was playing with her hair I felt my baby waking up so I just kissed her forehead " baby this was the best gift for my birthday ...but my expensive gift is still to be given " I teased her... I saw her blushing at my comment but later what she told me made me happy" cam I remember everything ..thankyou for always being with me ....and sooryy for not trusting you....I've hurted you more than once but you were always by my side nomatter what ...I promise you ill never ever leave you ... I love you cam" I instantly answered her with my true words" I love you too " and than we made love again. .....

------------------------------------------------------

Whooooohooo guys..
Atlast they are together.....
I hope ull liked this chapter
Love ya♥♥

Vote

Thanks for reading
- carron174