Truth or Dare Cameron+Kirsten

Cameron's POV
-----------------------------
I looked at Linus. He knew what it was. He knew the dare Camille had for me. The look on his face made me think this was perfect payback from me laughing at his dare. I gave him a strong look and he smiled.

"Hey Kirsten can you go in the kitchen for a minute. We need more wine. Lots of it!!! Bring like 12 glasses, ok?" asked Camille.

"Your kidding?"

"Ok fine, 9 glasses of wine, now chop chop."

Kirsten rolled her eyes and went in the kitchen.

"Truth or dare Cameron?" said Camille.

"Truth." I said saving myself.

"Big mistake. That's even worse than the dare."said Linus.

"Fine, dare."

"Ok when Kirsten comes out..."

Camille whispered in my ear. I blushed. I really wished I picked truth no matter how bad it was. My heart was beating like crazy. Plus Kirsten would probably be thrown off or something. When she came out my breathes started shuttering. I went over to Kirsten while Camille and Linus eyed me. Kirsten sat the tray of wine down and before she sat down I braced myself.

"Hey, Kirsten, um, can we go into the closest. I put my jacket in there and I didn't remember where."

"Ok."

Camille and Linus kept shooing me and giving my thumbs up. My cheeks went from pink to rose red. I followed Kirsten in and when she went in I locked the door behind us so we wouldn't be able to come out unless Camille and Linus let us out. I set my phone for 7 minutes. She found my jacket and tried to open the door and found it locked. I took her hand off the doorknob and grabbed her and kissed her passionately. I really was expecting her to break away, but she brought me closer. Then she broke away.

"Was that a dare?" she asked.

"Not anymore." I said with a smile realizing that I really did want to kiss Kirsten.

Camille's POV
---------------------------
Wow there were in there for 4 minutes and Kirsten hasn't banged down the door. That was a shocker. Then I realized I was thinking out loud because Linus responded.

"Yeah, I mean did he actually to it?"

"I don't know. But I will in 3 minutes."

The things in my mind were going crazy. I at first was think that well maybe Kirsten killed him in that closet or Cameron was just telling her to pretend that they kissed. I was so anxious to find out.

Cameron's POV
-----------------------
My timer went off. It's been seven minutes in heaven alright. I looked at Kirsten. She smiled at me.

" I'm surprise your a good kisser." she said with a laugh.

"Well I'm surprised you gave me the opportunity to show that I was indeed a good kisser without killing me."

Camille opened the door. She looked at me funny expecting me to get mad, but instead I said "Thank you, Camille." in a taunting voice. Her mouth dropped open. She thought she was going to die, but at the same time she was waiting for something magical happen between me and Kirsten. I could tell. That's why she dared me to do it.