Part 2: 23

My breathing becomes fast as I watch Dylan crying in pain, I watch as his bones move around and the side of his face turning scaly.

'Run'.

I hear, I don't think twice I run past Dylan becoming deeper in the cave, I could hear his screams echoing along with my feet running against the stone and rocks. Suddenly a fire torch appears on the wall, making me scream slightly.

I frown at it then a loud roar erupted in the cave, but what came after scared me.. fire. My eyes widen and I gulp and step back but my back hit the end of the cave wall. What? The cave looked longer!?

I hear growling and loud thuds against the floor, I tried to act brave but what can I do? I have no idea how big Dylan as a dragon is. I have no weapon! My legs become weak when the dragon was in sight, Dylan's scales were dark green and the wings were dark blood red, his claws were black, but his eyes were still the same.

"Dylan?" I speak but he doesn't show a single sign. He growls and blows fire in the corner making me jump and run to the other corning, he steps forward and roars and I put my head to the side. I try to use my magic but nothing was happening.

He roars again and then something took over me. I snap my head to him letting out a loud growl/roar at him, lasting 8 seconds at least! he steps back falling down his body getting smaller and smaller, slowly becoming Dylan again. I quickly run and grab his clothes running back to him seeing he was sitting down. I quickly walk up to him handing his clothes to him. I turn around giving him respect and he clears his throat.

I turn and his eyes were watery, I wrap my arms around him and he breaks down. "I nearly killed you", he sobs and my eyes water as well. My hand goes to the back of his neck.

"Shh shh its okay it's okay", I whisper, but the only thing running in my mind..

What the hell did I do?

Peter Pan POV

I stood there in shock my mouth dropped as I stare at Maddie and Dylan, they couldn't see me as I made myself not seen through their eyes. I teleport out of the cave and falled down and sit back.

I knew she had something, something different then just magic. That why I put her in that situation to see what she would do.

"She enlighten something inside of her", I hear. I look up and see my shadow floating in front of me, I lick my top teeth across and then my bottom lip.

"What is she?" I ask him and he shakes his head, and flies and sits next to me.

"She enlighten something very powerful, and if you get her to enlighten all of it, unleash it. When it comes to the blood moon, you will get more than just your magic back", he tells me and I smirk.

"So, you are telling me if I get her to unleash all of this power... I will get it?" I ask him and he nods and flies up and I stand up also.

"So... the roar, the purple eyes? That's only some of it?" I ask him and he flies down to my level and I stare into its glowing blue eyes.

"I'm going to be honest with you Pan.. I have no idea what she will unleash"

Maddie POV

"So it started with the magic... then the purple eyes and now some roar that somehow made me transform back", he says and I sigh and nod leaning back on the wall.

"I have no idea what is happening to me? I don't even know if Peter knows either. He told me something, I have half of his heart, correct? That means I have half a dark heart inside of me. What if it makes me dark?", I tell him and he moves from opposite me to next to me putting an arm around me.