Part 2: 2

Maddie POV
"It's.." he pauses and gulps looking nervous and scared, wait He's scared?

"We used to call him.. Tick-tock", he says and my mouth drops.

"As in the giant crocodile!", I yell and another roar goes through my ears.

"But um.. You see when I became dark I.. defeated it and sent it to sleep and um.." He pauses again.

"And what Peter", I say.

"I kinda of made him... half dragon", he says and my eye widden.

"Are you saying there is a giant crocodile/ dragon running or flying around Neverland!", I yell and my breathing quickens.

What the hell!

I can't not just have one problem Nope!

Problem list:

1. Saving Hook
2. Rumple
3. TICK-TOCK!

on the clock and the party ain't stoping no..

MADDIE NOT TIME TO SING KESHA!!

"tick tock isn't like The story maddie, tick tock isn't Hooks enemy.. He's mine, after I defeated him with dark magic, it got scared so I used him to get rid of the Pirates, so I wouldn't have a distraction and can focused on magic, when they come back I can use it to my advantage and attack.. Anyway to make it more scary I made it half dragon", I shook my head.

"What is it going to do", I ask and gulp.

"First it's going to go to camp-"

"FELIX IS AT CAMP!" I yell and Peters eyes widen and I run to the camp, I hear my name being called but I ignored it. I am not losing Felix!

I run through and see Felix on the ground and there I see..

"Tick-Tock" I whisper it was huge it's head was like a crocodile, it's legs were small but big with huge claws, it's wings were big and had claw at the end, it made a tick noise, and looked down at Felix.

Felix turned his head to me, and mouthed leave but I shook my head and run out.

"Hey!" I yell and Tick-Tock turns to me, and I gulp.

"Get your ugly crocodile face out of this camp!" I yell and he walks over to me but I don't move.

"MADDIE!" I hear Peter yell, he comes and swoops me up and Felix then teleports to the mountain.

"Maddie you stay here with Felix and get him into the healing waters-"

"Peter you can't leave, tick-Tock will-"

"-Get a world of pain, now Maddie don't leave here please, I can't lose you" he says and I step forward placing my hand on his cheek.

"I can't lose you" I say and he grabs my hand and kisses it then disappearsd..

"I love you Peter", I whisper, I turn to Felix and pick him and I see that the dreamshade was moved out of the way.

Felix kneels into me and I support his weight, might I add he is still not wearing a shirt. I slowly place him in the water, gasps and hissss escapes his mouth but then he relaxes.

"I can't leave him alone out there Felix", I tell him and play with the water with my hand.

"He kept you here so you wouldn't get hurt Maddie, he will manage", he says but doesn't look me in the eyes.

"But Felix, the crocodile is half dragon, Peter is strong but I don't want to lose him", I say.

"You won't lose him Maddie", he says still not looking at me.