chapter 28

Maddie POV

“Tinkerbelle”, I whisper and she cocks her eyebrow and crosses her arms.

“Yes that’s the name and you must be Maddie”, she says in a thick English accent.

“Yes I am, I am running from Pan I know I won’t get far, but I just need to get away from him”, I tell her and she rolled her eyes the pulled out her hand.

“Come on”, she says I smile and grab it then she pulls me up and then we start running, we end up at a tree house she climbs up and so do I. I don’t understand though why doesn’t she have wings, I can remember reading Tink isn’t like the normal Tink in the books, well none of this shit is like in the books.

But like I said I didn’t read the whole book, “So what made you run from Pan”, she says and sits down in a chair drinking her water, making my throat go dry.

“Oh um, just the usual he pissed me off and I couldn’t handle his smirk anymore”, I say and she chuckles.

“Listen if you are trying to prove something to Pan running away isn’t going to help”, she says and hands me her water and I take it and drink it.

“Well what do I do then”, I ask and sit down.

“Well this is coming from a girl who has been on this island with Pan for a very long time.. Pan is a boy he may not seem like every boy but all boys get hormones”, she says and I choke on my water.

“What are you saying”, I say covering my mouth making sure she doesn’t see any water I may have dribbled.

“I am saying teasing him will get on his nerves but he will have to hide it in front of the lost boys cause he doesn’t want them seeing him vulnerable he may snap at you in front of them but you aren’t making him weak you are just stealing the spotlight for a moment”, she says.

“So you want me to make him Horney?”, I question.

“Not Horney just make him feel like any other guy would feel if a girl was flirting or doing something, but if you want to go there then be my guest”, she says and smirks and I laugh.

“Well thanks Tink”, I smile and she chuckles but her smile fades a bit then she clears her throat.

“But um Maddie be careful Pan is clever he may use you flirting with him as an advantage of some sort”, she says looking down.

“What do you mean advantage”, I ask and she opens her mouth then Pan pops up in the tree house.

“Well well looks like Maddison has finally met Tinkerbelle”, Pan says, I look at Tink but she looks away.

“Just leave Pan”, she mumbles and Pan smirks at her then he grabs my forearm and we teleport back to camp and I groan.

“Now now Maddie don’t groan who knows we could actually have fun”, he says and winks and chuckles. Come on Maddie be confident.

“Oh yeah we could have loads of fun”, I say slowly and wink and his eyes kind of widen then I walk over to the lost boys who are eating dinner.

“PAN PAN!” I hear I turn and a lost boy comes from the forest.

“What is it”, Pan says getting up.

“We got one”, He says and Pan gets a huge grin on his face.

“Come on boys!”, Pan yells and they all chant and run into the forest then Pan looks at me.

“Come on, love you will want to see this”, Pan says and I push my eyebrows together and get up and follow the rest of the lost boys we go to the river I can remember this one it’s wear Pan saved me from-