chapter 16

Peter Pan POV

She has been down there for a while; I'm not saying I'm worried but come on, I have things to do... ok, maybe I am a little concerned, like a tad, not even a smidge.

Oh, for god sakes, Peter, you're a worried man up and say it.

I would, but I can't; I never grow up.

Argh.

Before I know what I am doing, I'm diving in the water, swimming fast down to the bottom, and there I see Maddie screaming and all her air coming out of her lungs. I try to swim as fast as I can and wrap my arms around her, pulling with me to the surface.

I lay her down on the ground; her skin was pale and wet, her lips a blue colour,

Oh god, Peter, you've killed her. You pushed it too far!

She fucking deserved it!

You don't mean that now save her!

Fine! But only because she needs to be punished more.

I started pumping on her chest, and nothing was happening. Oh god.

I lean down, and my lips come in contact with her, and I give her some breaths then pump on her chest.

"Come on, Maddie", I whisper.

Nothing happened.

"COME ON, MADDIE!" I yell. Some lost boys came out from the trees and watched as I try to save her life.

"MADDIE, COME ON, WAKE UP!" I yell.

"MADDIE, PLEASE!"I yell, then she starts coughing up water, and my mouth cracks a smile.

I stand up and step back while the lost boys hug her, "Alright, get back to hunting", I say.

They walk off, and Maddie looks up at me, and I see her eyes have green in them, so her eyes change; hmm.

"You saved me", she whispered. I scoff at her.

"Don't make such a big deal out of it; I only did it because I want you to suffer more", I say and cross my arms.

"Then why did you beg for me to wake up", she says standing up. I gulp.

"As I said, I don't want you dead, yet you need more punishment", I say.

She sighs and shakes her head, and walks in the water.

"What are you doing," I say. She puts her hand in the water then pulls out the box.

"It was with me when you were pulling me up. I dropped it when you were pulling me up", she says.

"So you heard everything," I ask.

"Yeah, and I felt some things like the box falling from my hands", she says.

"Right", I say and grab the box from her hands.

"And my reward", she asks.

"Your life", I say and walk into the forest.

Maddie POV

"Your life", he says with a blank expression and walks off; I stand there, shocked.

I almost died for that stupid box, and I get nothing!

Well, you did get to feel his lips on yours.

That was nothing; he was trying to save me.

It was more than nothing.

Yeah, well, he thinks it was nothing.

I heard him calling for me. I listened to the worry in his voice, and it was like at that moment, I listened to no evil in his voice.

I hate how attractive he is. I hate how he looks like an angel, but yet.

He's a bloody demon.

Felix POV

Maddie almost died because of Peters punishment. I need to think fast with my plan; otherwise, she could die for good.

I've been dreading this, I was thinking so hard for a plan to keep her with me, but it's just impossible. She needs to be on this island; she needs to be with someone else.

I feel like she can defeat Pan's dark side and bring light to his heart, but she can't do it like this when she is weak she has the sass; she needs something more.

She needs an attitude; she needs to draw Peter in and break him to show him he has a heart and it's broken, then she needs to heal it.

But how can she do that? How can she get that attitude?

Well, there is only one thing that can do this.

Pirates.

*******************

HOLY SHIT!

I know I left it on a cliff hanger, and sorry the chapters short I wanted to end it like that hehe.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter oh and tell me what you think of the trailer on here and leave comments on youtube about it.

Please vote and comment.

Luv mads