Skate and Brooke (Request)

Brooke's POV

"Hey lil mama, you ready for tonight?" Nate Maloley asked me. I raised my eyebrows at him. "What are you talking about Nathan?"

"You know, our date tonight?" Mate showed his dimples in a cute smile. 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You're cute but no. I know your type. I'm not going down that road again."

"Again?" 

"Never mind," I muttered and stopped at my locker.

Nate nodded and said, "I'll see you later, lil mama."

Dismissal time.

"Hey Brooke," Nate smiled at me and leaned against the locker next to mine. 

"Nate," I greeted him.

"Your friend told me, you know," Nate said quietly. "Who told you? And what?"

"Ariel told me about your other boyfriends. I'm not like them. I'm not a fuckboy. My friends? They kind of are. I'm not. please give me a chance to prove you wrong."

I looked into his eyes and nodded slowly. 

"Okay. One date."

*After the date*

Nate walked me to the door. 

I put my hand on the knob and smiled. "I had a good time Nate."

Nate nodded in agreement. I leaned forward and quickly kissed his cheek. I rushed inside before he could say anything. I went in the living room and looked out the curtain Just in time to see him cheering 'Yes!' I giggled at him and let the curtain go.