New girl (Request for girlwithcontacts)

Evelin's POV 

"This is Evelin and she is new to the school," the teacher announced. 

I shifted my weight from foot to foot. I was really nervous about coming to a new school. 

"You can sit next to Jenna," she pointed to the third row. I sat down and looked over at the girl next to me. She had curly black hair and pale skin. She reminded me of a China doll. 

Jenna sneered at my appearance. I awkwardly looked away from her. The teacher kept calling on Jenna. It was easy to tell that she was popular because everyone looked at her like she was God when she spoke. 

I corrected her once because she was inaccurate in her answer. The teacher smiled and told me I was right. I probably shouldn't have because Jenna looked pissed. 

****

Jenna stopped me by my locker. I was really nervous. She sent away her friends. 

The hallway was clear and I was a little nervous.

"You shouldn't do that. You haven't been here long and I can make this year hell for you," she started threatening me after that when this guy interrupted.

I had a class with him. His name was Sam. 

"You should probably get to class, Jenna," Sam leaned against the locker next to me. 

"I need to teach her a lesson," Jenna snapped.

"But if you are late to class you'll get a detention and then you'll be late to cheerleading practice. Coach will be pretty made since this will be like your 699th time," Sam pointed out, "I'll teach her a lesson."

Jenna tried to think about it and nodded. Then I was left alone with Sam.

"So what are you going to do?" I asked. 

Sam smirked and leaned forward to kiss my cheek. 

"Nothing. See you around New girl. And remember that you owe me for helping you," he said. He winked and walked down the hallway