Waitress (Skate)

You have been working as a waitress for almost a full year. You have been saying up to get an apartment after you graduate. You already have a hand-me-down car. It was good enough. Sure the inside smelled like smoke and the miles to to the gallon suck but it was as good as it gets. 

"Table 14 needs a waiter," Your boss, Violet barked at you. 

You sighed and grabbed your pad and pen. You walked over to table 14. 

"Hi, my name is Y/N and I'll be your waitress. What can I get you to drink?" you wrote down the table number and looked up.

You were met with 4 hot faces. They ordered their drinks. 

You noticed one of the guys kept watching and watching. 

"Just ask bro. Don't be a wimp," one of the boys with brown hair said to the guy watching. The guy watching was very attractive. He had dark brown/black hair and tattoos on his arm. 

Tattoos guy hissed something back before you said, "Here is your food. Be careful it's hot."

You walked off to grab your tips up from your other table.

***

After the hot guys left you went to the table to get your tip.

On top of your tip was a note. It had a phone number and said

'(phone number) call me lil mama 😉'

You blushed and slipped the note in your pocket.