Annabeth POV

Annabeth POV

There was defiantly something familiar about that... Guy. He never really told us his name, so ill just call him Alpha. But I'm telling you, he reminds me of someone. I just can't remember who.

Jason POV

He reminded me so much of Percy that it hurt. We were best friends, so when he left it hurt me just as much as the rest of the camp. Even the ones who have known him since he was 12 years old. But that guy, he just seemed so much like Percy, but it couldn't be him. Could it?

Piper POV

When that warrior dude left I felt like a friend just disappeared... again. It felt the same as when Percy left... but there is no way that guy is Percy... there just no way!

Leo POV

It felt like Percy was here again. I know that sounds really stupid, but it does! Whenever Percy was around I felt like I was sitting next to the ocean with one of my best friends. Which makes sence cause he was one of my best friends and the son of Poseidon. But anyway, Percy and I got really close during the war, and even closer after it! So I really miss him, but I know he won't be coming back, not after everything we did.

Hazel POV

That was Percy! I know it! He had the same sence of humor and I felt the ocean nearby, I always felt that way around Percy!

Frank POV

Was that Percy? Cause that guy was just like Percy, so it had to be him... right?

Chaos POV

I teleported out of the gods throne room only thinking 'what did Percy do this time.'

When I got back to my planet, I saw nothing wrong. Nothing was exploded, no rubble on the ground, nothing! I know I heard a boom and I know it was Percy, who else could it have been. Only he could do the amount of damage that it could be heard from olympus.

Just then Thalia and Nico ran up to me yelling " He's gone, he's gone!"

"What do you mean 'he's gone', where is he?"

" Well we did what you said and right when he got here we took him to his training room... and... well... it kinda... exploded." Thalia answered nervousley.

" Well that still dosn't explain why he isin't here." I was starting to get really irritated!

"Well, you see, lord Chaos... umm... he kinda teleported somewhere else after his training room blew up, and... we don't really... know... where... he is!" Nico explained nervously.

"Well, we must find him the-" I started, but right when I was about to finish my sentence we heard a big 'BOOM!' coming from earth, it was so loud and forceful it shook our planet!

"Well, I geuss we found him... sort of." Thalia spoke what we were all thinking. "But did u see where on earth it came from? Cause I didn't."

"Yes" I answered her,"it came from China, and to be specific... the Great Wall of China."