*CUATRO *

Sex lessons with Calum Hood
.
.
.
.

Luke's Pov

So we decided to chill at Calum's and Indigo's house because Ashton and Margo just got here and Calum is sick.

"So I am hungry" Calum said.

"I'll go make something for everyone anyone wants to help no ok that's what I thought" Indigo says.

"I'll help you" Margo says.

"No I wanna cuddle you" I say.

"Bae just let me go" Margo says.

"Fine only if you give me a kiss" I say.

"Ok fine" Margo says.So she gave a peck on the lips.

Margo's Pov

"So what are going we going to cook"I say.

"Well we have to make cookies so cookies and we can make spaghetti" Indigo says.

So we grabbed a tray to put a big piece of cookie dough in the middle of the tray to make a big cookie. Indigo took out 3 package's of of spaghetti pasta and put it to cook. We made the spaghetti sauce.
.
.
.
.

Indigo's Pov

I went up to Calum and whispered that dinner was ready.

"Can you bring it to me" he whispered to me back.

So I did I took him a piece of cookie with a bowl of spaghetti and hot green tea (tea is bomb.com). The rest of the guys went to the kitchen to get the food.

"So guys let's use watch Annabelle" Michael said. (Ignore my stupid ass i know Annabelle came out in 2014)

"I hate you fucking Michael" Margo said while she threw a pillow at him.

"Aww I love you to ugly" he said.

Luke put Netflix on and searched up the movie.

I went to grab a 2 pillows and a blanket for Calum and me.

I sat down and gave the pillow to Calum and hugged the pillow (does anybody else hug a pillow or is it just me no just me cause I am lonely) I put the blanket on top of us to cover our body's and put my head on Calum's shoulder.

Michael seemed very into the movie Ashton looked scared and on the other hand Luke and Margo seemed terrified the were cuddling each other closely while Margo's head was in the crock of Luke's shoulder.

I was just tired over here kinda cuddling Calum and hugging him tightly because it's super cold it's only October 3rd I better not be sick.

"I'll be right back" I tell Calum as a get out of his grip. I head to the kitchen to get pills because I have a killer head ache and my throat hurts. I get 2 glasses of water one for me and one for Calum. I drink my pill and water and take Calum's his.

"Here drink it" I whisper to him.

"No it taste nasty" he says.

"Just drink it" I say.

"Fine" he says as he takes the glass and pill from my hand and drinks it.

As I take a sit Michael stands up and goes behind Luke and Margo. And basically screams as throws a pillow at them. Luke screamed in pain while Margo screamed in terror. Since Luke seemed in pain I turned on the light since the light switch was behind me. I turned it on only to find Luke with purple love bites on his neck and blood from where Margo had bitten him while Michael scared them.

"Damn I don't think you were doing a good job cuz I didn't hear him moan or whimper at all" Michael said to Margo.

"Shut up Michael" Margo responds.

I soon trail off to sleep on Calum's lap but i soon wake up by Michael yelling. I go up stairs and grab my new iPhone which is cracked thanks to Calum who scared me last night .I go down stairs to get the half of the cookie that is left and put it on the coffee table in the living room. I lay back down on Calum's shoulder and continue to watch the movie it's on the part where the little girls mom is locked in and then she looks underneath the door and then boom the doll falls and scares her. (Spoiler sorry for the people who haven't watched it it was kinda boring tho)

After the movie ended the guys decide to chill here.

.
.
.
.

Sorry guys it's with a cliffhanger @ashholeluke is being annoying and wanted be to publish it.Guys come help me there is a mofo insect aka a fly in my room and I am terrified of insects.

Thank you for almost 400 reads comment and vote.