*SIXTEEN*

Sex lessons with Calum Hood
.
.
.

Margo

This is so nice I just wish Luke would stop being a complete asshole and apologize for what he said I heard it all he insulted me Ashton FaceTimed me showing everything that was happening but the worst thing is I was called his girlfriend.

"Why" I yell as loud as I could it's not like anyone will hear me it's the middle of nowhere.

"Hey" I hear a very familiar voice.

"Oh hi" I say to this guy who tried getting at me before Luke and I started dating.

"What wrong" he asks concerned.

"What nothing what are you talking about" I say as I wipe my tears away.

"Margo you have been crying I see your smeared makeup" Brandon addressed.

What the fuck I need to go home but I can't what if no I have to.

Ashton

It was around 3 in the morning when I heard a phone call it was Margo I was still with the guys and Indigo.

Ash
"Hello"
Margo
"Ash wait are you alone"
Ash
"Yea what's up"
Margo
"Can you come pick I am at the park with the secret place"
Ash
"Yeah sure on my way"

So I drove off to the park which was 20 minutes away from here like yea a normal person would totally be at a park at 3 in the morning what if you get killed.

I walk into the little trail to find Margo sobbing Luke really did hurt her she might act all tough but she isn't Luke hurt her she's not okay and that is fine.

I go behind her embracing her into a tight hug letting her cry all she wanted.

"Ashton why did he do this what did I ever do to him" she yells.

"I don't know but just know you didn't do anything to make him do this know let me take you home you need some rest" I say.

We head home I drop off
Margo at here house knowing Michael would be home since I texted him earlier telling him I knew where Margo was at and I would be dropping here off.

Margo

I entered the house to be greeted by a very emotional little sad kitty.

"I missed you I thought I was never going to ever see you again please don't ever leave me" he cries as he says this.

"I am sorry Mikey I am just very emotional right know I don't want to hurt people who care about me just for Luke you see just because of him the people I love are getting into fights with" I say.

We hug each other crying together him because I left him and me sadly because Luke left me.

I go up to my room Michael following behind me and laying down on the couch and me laying down on my bed since he's afraid I am going to leave him while he's asleep.

I stay away awake think of what we could have been.

I hear rocks being thrown at my bedroom window it's Luke it has to be.