*NINE*

Sex lessons with Calum Hood
.
.
.
.

Margo's POV

So I changed into black high waisted skinny jeans pairing it with a black crop top and my floral converse.

I packed my portable charger with converse and my sweatshirt.

Luke was dressed in all black,with his converse and sunglasses.

On the other hand Michael had fallen asleep on the bed.

"Michael get up I want to go to Disneyland" I yell.

"Ok fine lets go" he said as he got up and stretched.

We headed over to Disney we decided we would head over to Disneyland first and then Saturday we would go to the other one or maybe some other day.

So we paid and headed in side. The first thing we did was get a pan flit one in Spanish and English since Calum apparently wanted to learn more Spanish besides the Hola mi nombre es Calum.

Michael wanted to go on a roller coaster so we headed to one that was near to where we were at.

After waiting in the long ass line we are now 2 people away from riding the roller coaster.

Michael and Ashton sat together up in front Luke and Calum sat in between Indigo and me.

* * *

Once we got off the roller coaster we went to a popcorn cart a popcorn bucket costed like 8 dollars. (It's probably more since I went 4 years ago)

We headed to the tea cups Luke went with Calum and Ashton.

Michael Indigo and i went on the other one besides them we hopped in preparing to spin it as fast as it could go.

As soon as they said the rules and all that Micheal and I spun it as fast as it could go.

Indigo on the other hand looked terrified.

When the ride stopped we helped Indigo get out do to the fact she ran to the bathroom to throw up we went to the haunted house.

I expected it to be scary but it wasn't. Its now around 5pm we are now heading to the pirates of the carabian ride.

We waited in line for about 5 minutes and you wouldn't believe what just happened it started raining out of no were.(this happened to me when I went about 4 years ago).

We headed over to this burger place near a Disney store.

Indigos POV

After i threw up i dont know what from but I guess it's from all the spinning.

We went on a couple more rides then it starts raining I should have brought a sweater after we ate I went over to a Disney store with everyone to buy a sweater I belive it was $50 for each sweater but I am not sure we got mickey ears which were $20. (They are probably more expensive now)

We headed to its a small world Margo's favorite ride she thinks its annoying but hey if you go to Disneyland you kind of have to ride it.

We headed to the snow white ride I have no idea what it's called. (It was a ride called snow white's scary adventure but sadly it closed in 2012 )

It's around 8:30 so we're going to head over to see the fire works near Cinderella's castle. ( I don't know the times for the fireworks oops sorry )