*FIVE*

Sex lessons with Calum Hood
.
.
.
.

Indigo's Pov

So my dad and Joy decided to go on a honeymoon before they get married because there going to be super busy next month so Calum and me are left alone with 3 idiots and Margo. Dont think I hate them at all I am just not good with people at all.(this is me in real life)

After the movie finished Ashton and Michael decided to stay in the basement. Luke and Margo in the guest room and Calum made me sleep in his room because the paint hasn't dried up yet and we still need to put the glow in the dark paint I don't know what Luke wanted to do with it.

"Can I borrow sweat pants" I say.

"Ya and do you not like Margo or what" he asks while giving me. sweatpants.

I head over to the bathroom to change "It's not that I don't like her it's not just I am shy with people" I say.

"Aww cute Indigo's shy" he says while coming up to me and hugging me.

"Shut up" I say while blushing and hugging him back.

We just laughed and both layed down and cuddle.

"Margo's outgoing and sassy like Luke" he says.

"Aww goals" I say.

"Aww babe we can be relationship goals" I responds

"Calum Hood are you asking me out" I say with a smile.

"Yes smurfy will you be my girlfriend" he says.

"Yes but it's in between us and the guys and Margo" I respond and pecked his lips.

"Yes she said yes" he kinda screams.

"Shut up there going to hear you" I say.

"I don't think so Michael and Ashton are probably playing fifa Luke's probably getting layed right now" Calum says.

"Eww I am so glad your room is away from the guest room" I say.

"Yeah Michaels probably going to mimic them tomorrow" he responded.

"Goodnight bae" I say.

"Good smurfy" he says.

I hug his body tightly he's finally mine.

.
.
.
.

I wake up to hear the smoke detector going off I get out of his grip i hit him on the face by accident

"Owww" he says.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry" I say.

I head to the stairs only to be stopped by Calum grabbing me by the waist and turing me around so I was facing him he leaned down to kiss me.

"Eww morning breath" I yell.

"Michael did you try to cook" Calum says.

"No it was little miss ugh Luke faster bae" Michael moaned.

We all laughed in union.

"Shh Michael you were essdroping on us weren't you" Margo responds.

"No,I just happen to walk by to the bathroom and hear you guys you know" he says.

"Omg" I say.

"Guys let's go to the mall who's in" Margo says.

"I am anything besides hearing you to fuck" Michael says pointing at Luke and Margo.