Chapter 4

"Wow, where do you put all of that bacon girl?! You're so skinny! Life is not fair." Dinah said to Camila.

The morning, the time of the day that I hate the most. The only good think about this is the breakfast. The menu is always amazing here with pancakes, eggs, different types of meats, different types of potatoes and so on. The supper yesterday was really good too, it's always good at Hogwarts! The new girl noticed it pretty quickly. Dinah was right though, it looked like that girl was in heaven. She was now wearing the school outfit, just like everybody else.

"Hey, don't judge!" Camila answered.

Dinah laughed and took some ham that just appeared on the table. Even if the game was in two hours, she was already wearing her outfit! That girl is going to be late for every single thing, but when it's about a Quidditch game, she's more than ready.

"So Camila, why did you leave Beauxbatons academy?" Dinah asked with her mouth full of ham.

"Look at her face DJ!" I said before Camila was able to say anything. "It's easy, she got expelled."

Camila laughed and put her utensils on her now empty plate. "Almost!" She responded, looking at me. "Not really actually, I was just tired of being there and I wanted to try something new!"

"I didn't think that it was possible." I said. "I mean, changing school like that. Did you get a letter or something?"

"It's complicated. My father was a teacher here, he studied at this school when he was my age. He talked to some people and here I am! I was supposed to be there at the beginning of the semester, but I needed to almost fight with my mother just to be able to study here. She's not a huge fan of the school, I don't know why." Camila said, standing up.

"Are you ready to go on an adventure?" I said, standing up myself.

Dinah looked up from her plate. "Wait, what are you talking about?" She asked.

"I talked to you about that discussion that I had this week with Mr. H, remember?" I said as I put my plate away.

"Ah yeah." My best friend said, taking her attention back to her food. "Don't be late, we need to be there at 11:30! Have fun guys."

"I know, don't worry DJ, see you later!"

--

We walked for about an hour inside the school. Camila fell in love with the library. It's understandable, I love this place too! In fact, when I'm not on the field, I'm reading there or I'm at the astronomy tower watching the stars. We had to go to the locker room in 30 minutes so we went to our room to take my broomstick.

"Do you have one?" I said to her as she was searching for something in her cabinet.

"Of course I have one." She answered, taking her broomstick that was under her bed.

"We can slowly walk to the stadium and I'll show you the outside, if you like?"

"You don't have to." The brunette said, turning in my direction. "Hm, I feel like you are obliged to show me around because somebody told you so and I know that the Ravenclaw's captain has probably something more interesting to do." Camila added with a fake smile. "I've wasted enough of your time."

"Okay, I have to admit that I was not particulary happy by the fact of having a new roommate because a friend of Dinah and I was supposed to take that place. But that has nothing to do with you." I said. "You're not wasting my time at all. Why would you say that, do I look like I have something important to do? We're in school, new one, remember!" I added, laughing.

"You're right. I thought that you didn't like me, just by the way you were looking at me when I met you with Mr. Helbert." She added, avoiding my gaze.