Chapter 8

Camila immediately froze, she seemed terrified. Have I already told you that I always hated this teacher? He always did his very best to piss off me, specially in his class. "Let me speak." I slowly whispered.

"Miss Jauregui, you don't show up to your classes, but you sneak in the corridors at night." Professor Snape said, still showing his arrogant smile. "And taking your colleagues with you in your stupidities, how shameful." He added, looking at Camila who was staring at her feet.

When I was about to open my mouth, I felt a draft grazing my shoulder.

"Severus, there you are, I was looking for you! Miss Jauregui and I were trying to help this poor girl, but we couldn't do anything... I see that she woke up before my return. Sleepwalking is not always funny!" Camila jumped when she saw who was there. Sir Nicholas, the Gryffindor house ghost. What was he doing in our tower?

Professor Snape glared at Camila. "Sleepwalking, miss Cabello? You sleep with your coat on?" He asked.

She didn't answer, she just looked at me. I understood when I saw Sir Nicholas staring at me with big eyes. "She's still pretty shaken Professor." I said, putting a hand on Camila's arm. "Last time, she went outside and I didn't want her to get cold, so I did my best to catch up and try to put something warm on her, we're in pajamas under our coats." I lied. Luckily, the coats that we get from the school are long enough and it was rather dark so that Snape couldn't notice anything. "I was looking for a supervisor, but nobody was on this floor. Sir Nicholas heard me and tried to help bringing her back to our dormitory."

"Now that she's awake, we don't need your services anymore Severus, thank you." The ghost said before Snape was able to respond. "I'll escort these two young ladies to their dormitory."

Snape was looking at us in a suspicious way. Maybe he didn't believe me, but he couldn't discuss the word of a ghost. "You better not be late tomorrow, both of you." He said, curtly. He glared at me one last time before he turned around and walked away.

When he was far enough, I put a hand behing my neck and sighed. "Holy shit, that was a close one!" I said.

"Watch your language, miss Jauregui." Sir Nicholas said. "You're lucky to have miss Kordei as a friend! She realized that you were probably going to get caught because of the distance that you needed to walk in the school. She asked me 40 times to make sure that everything was alright for you two. I said yes only because I am indebted to her family. This was the first and the last time, understood?"

"Understood, thank you." I responded.

He looked at Camila with a weird expression. "Make sure that your friend is still breathing and go to your dorm. Have a lovely night." The ghost said, before entering a wall.

"I told you that I was controlling the situation!" I quietly laughed and I saw those gorgeous brown eyes slowly raised to meet mine.

"I've never been so scared like that! I think that my heart stopped beating." Camz whispered.

I have to admit that I freaked out a bit and I promised myself to thank Normani each day until the end of my life! "Come here." I said as I opened my arms widely.

I didn't need to say it twice! I immediately felt her hiding her face in my neck and hugging me pretty tightly. She was very tense and I could feel her heart pumping into her chest... "I don't know if your heart stopped earlier, but it's definitely beating now." I whispered, holding her closer to me. I couldn't see her face, but I'm petty sure that she was blushing. "We really need to leave now, Camz." I added as I took her hand in mine.

She nodded and we started to walk towards the dorm and then our room. Let me clarify something. I always hated uniforms. Because we can't really express ourselves yes, but for something else simpler... I know what you're going to think, but I'm a teenager okay! Let's say that these uniforms prevent us from contemplating the human anatomy. Why do I tell you this? Because that night, when we changed to go to sleep, I realized something, something huge...