Chapter 1: The New Girl

It's the middle of the semester at Kadic Academy. Aelita is sitting in her dorm, reading a book. She looks up at the empty bed across the room and wonders if she will ever have to share a room with someone. Just then, the door opens.

"Well, Ms. O'Neil, you'll be sharing a room with Stones here." Jim says as a girl walks in the room. She had medium brown hair and was wearing a sleeveless crop top and a skirt, which were both black, and some black combat boots. Aelita smiled as Jim closed the door.

"Hi, my name's Aelita, what's your's?" Aelita said.

"...Dallas...Dallas O'Neil." the girl said.

"So, you're new here?"

"Um...yeah...I moved here from Alaska because my dad got a job nearby." Dallas said. She started looking a little pale.

"Are you okay? You look pale." Aelita said.

"...Yeah, I'm fine...I just don't like cars..." Dallas replied. Aelita looked at her watch.

"Well, we should get to class. See you later." She said.

Later that day...

Jeremy, Ulrich, Odd, Yumi and Aelita were sitting at their lunch table, discussing how there hadn't been a XANA attack in a while.

"XANA must be plotting something..." Jeremy said. Just then, Dallas came by and sat down at the table across from them, where everyone moved away. Odd stopped stuffing his face and looked over at her.

"Hey, who's that, is she new here or something?" he said.

"Yeah, she just got here this morning, Odd." Aelita said. "Hey Dallas, why don't you sit with us?" Dallas looked up and smiled a little then got up and sat next to Aelita. Which is the moment when Sissi walks by.

"Oh, look, another dork, where did you get your clothes from, huh? An overrated dumpster?" Sissi said as people laughed. Dallas sank down in her chair.

"I...I better go..." she said, and she ran off. Aelita got up and chased after her. Jeremy looked at Yumi, who shrugged.

Aelita ran outside and looked around, but she couldn't find Dallas. That is, until a black combat boot fell out of a tree. Aelita walked over to the tree and looked up to see Dallas, who was silently crying. "Dallas, it's okay, Sissi was mean to me when I first got here." Aelita said.

"It's not that, it's just that whatever school I go to, someone is always bullying me..." Dallas said.

"Well, sometimes when I'm upset, I do something I like to do." Aelita told her.

"I couldn't possibly do what I like here."

"Why, what do you like to do?" Aelita asked. Dallas jumped out of the tree, landing on her feet, and made a gesture like she was shooting a bow and arrow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I'VE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE THIS FOREVER! you probably should know what Code Lyoko is before you read this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited Author's Note: The fact that no one commented on any of my mistakes is wild to me. I wrote this when I was 13. I am 23. It has been a decade and you've all let me sit here with my grammar and spelling mistakes lol.