Chapter 5: Unexpected...

The next day, the program was ready. Dallas stepped in front of the scanner and looked at it. 

 "Now, I'm going to virtualize Dallas by herself so she can have a moment to get used to Lyoko. Then I'll virtualize the rest of you." Jeremy was saying.

  "Don't worry! You'll be fine!" Odd said. Dallas stepped in the scanner and it closed.

  "Transfer, Dallas. Scanner, Dallas," Jeremy said as light went up and down the scanner. "virtualization." Everything went white. Then Dallas found herself falling towards the ground. 

 "Ow!" she said. She looked around. There were trees everywhere but only paths of grassy ground. Then Odd landed behind her. Then everyone else was there, but they all looked different. Odd was a purple cat, Ulrich some kind of samurai, Yumi looked like a Japanese gymnast, and Aelita looked almost the same. "Well thanks for the warning, guys." Dallas said. Then her eyes drifted towards her hand. she noticed she was wearing fingerless gloves. "What the..." She looked at her clothes. They were pretty much the same, except her shirt had sleeves, and there were gold ribbons connecting her shirt to her skirt, forming an X over her stomach and back. Plus, all of it was metallic, and seemed to change colors, blending into the landscape.

                                                     -Dallas' POV-

My first thought: Cool. My second thought: WHAT THE HECK AM I WEARING?!

By the time everyone else got there, they all stared at me. Probably because of what I was wearing, I don't know, but then I heard a noise. "Uh oh, guys, here comes your welcoming committee." Jeremy said. Then, I instinctively reached behind my back, where there was actually a bow, plus a quiver of arrows. Then I notched an arrow in the bow and aimed where I heard the noise. There were some block-shaped...things...and a boy coming our way. I was nearly about to shoot when I got a look at the boy's face. My eyes widened and I lowered my bow. 

"William?" I said. 

Suddenly he was behind me, with a huge sword around my neck.

"Hello, sister." he said. The next thing I knew, I was back in the scanner, gasping for breath.

                                                   -Third Person POV-

About ten miutes later, everyone was back in the factory, staring at Dallas. "Would you mind explaining something to us?" Yumi asked. Dallas stared at the floor.

 "My last name isn't O'Neil...its Dunbar...William Dunbar is my brother..."she said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: BET YOU DIDNT EXPECT THAT DID YOU?!

you know, this story comes from pure inspiration and encouragement. A COMMENT WOULD BE NICE ONCE IN A WHILE, WHETHER ITS SUMMER OR NOT!