Chapter 3: What's going on? Part 2

"How could she not be hungry? Its meatball day!" Odd said.

     "Well, for starters, not everyone eats as much as you do, Odd." Ulrich said.

     "Wait, Aelita, are you sure Dallas is in your room?" Jeremy asked.

"Yes, why?"

"Because she could be searching the factory."

    Everyone exchanged looks. Then they all got up and ran. While they were running, they nearly ran straight into Dallas.

    "Hey, guys, where are you running off too?" she asked.

    "Oh, uh...nowhere...we were just...uhh..." Yumi started.

    "Having a race!" Odd said. Dallas raised an eyebrow.

     "Dallas, I thought you were in our room." Aelita said. Dallas shrugged.

   "Can't handle being alone unless I'm outside."

   "Where did you go?"

   "I went to check out that factory" Dallas said. Everyone glanced at one another. "Seems to me that you guys know something about it."

     "Umm..." Odd said.

   "I don't mean to pressure you guys. It's just that I had this weird dream..." Dallas said.

   "Yeah, we know." Jeremy said.

    "...that was stalker-ish..." Dallas replied. "But anyway, since you know already, I had to check out that factory. If something confuses me, then I have to figure it out." The superscan started beeping. "What's that?"

  "Later, we have to go." Jeremy said, and they all ran past her. She started following them. They had already gotten in the elevator by the time she got to the factory. She climbed down the rope and got in the elevator when it came back. She got out of it to find Jeremy sitting at the supercomputer.

   "I knew it wasn't a dream." Dallas said.