Chapter 14: Kidnapped

Aelita and I were still busy talking. But there wasn't class today, so we could talk all we want. Just then, Odd texted me: Meet me at the vending machine, I want to tell you something. I shrugged and told Aelita. I was walking down the hall when I ran straight into Odd. "Odd, I thought we were meeting by the-" then there was an impact to my face and everything went black.

-Third person POV-

Yumi, Jeremie and Ulrich were standing by the vending machine, waiting for Odd to finish eating. Something caught Yumi's eye. She caught a glimpse of Odd, carrying Dallas, who was unconscious. "Guys, I just saw Odd. He was running toward the factory. And he had Dallas, but she was unconscious." She said.

"It must be XANA." Jeremie said. Odd walked out of the cafeteria.

"What's wrong with you guys? You look like you saw a ghost." He said.

"Actually, we saw you kidnapping your own girlfriend." Ulrich said.

"What?"

"It's XANA. I'll go get Aelita." Yumi said.

"It's wierd though, the superscan didn't go off..." Jeremie was saying.

-Dallas's POV-

I woke up on Lyoko, face to face with my brother. I reached behind my back, but my bow and arrows weren't there. William was holding them. They were red. "What do you want with me?!" I screamed. He smirked.

"You have something I want, that even you aren't aware of. But something keeps stopping me from taking it. I want that thing to be destroyed."

"What...?"

"Believe me, when I want something, I get it. We'll find out soon enough." He said, he waved his hand and there was a orange-reddish glow and I blacked out again.