Immortal Love

Chapter 1

Amanda's POV-

I walked down the school hallways, waving to the occasional person. Stopping to talk to some of my friends, I am one of those girls that are not popular but are known by everyone practically. I get to my locker and put my bag inside, grabbing my first two classes books. I walk down and get my arm tugged making me walk backwards falling into a mystery person, just as I crashed into the person a 11th grader comes zooming down the hallway on a skateboard. I look up at the mystery person and see his face, I haven't seen him around school before, he also wasn't there before I walked down. I shake my me head clearing my thoughts and extend my hand to him, "i'm Amanda Grace." I say with a smile and he smirks, "Luke Daring." He replies as he grips my hand and shakes it, "so thanks for uh saving me I guess." I say with a laugh and he chuckles, "anytime." He says, before walking away. I scrunch up my nose but realization hits me, "class!" I say as the bell goes off seconds after, I rush to my class and get inside before the teacher arrives. I sit in my seat and wait for the class to begin, "okay good morning everyone. Now we have a new student to our school, his name is Luke." She says motioning for him to get up from where he is sitting, he stands up and does a little wave to the class before sitting back down again. She looks annoyed that he didn't fully introduce himself but moves on, she begins talking about the particle theory, for the 100th time this freaking year! I sit there and decide to listen to music, I grab my headphone that was hidden in my sleeve and hold it in my hand before holding it against my ear. We are not supposed to listen to music during class so I hide it, especially since I am one of the highest marks for this class I don't pay attention that often. "Excuse me Miss," The student behind me calls to her, the teacher turns around and looks at him. "Amanda is listening to music in class!" He exclaims and I look at him, "are you 5?" I ask him and the class laughs, "hand it over." She says walking to me, I groan and go to give it to her but my phone is gone. "I don't have it," I say and she shakes her head. "show me," she says and I sigh. Taking off my Hoodie and showing her no headphones, no cellphone just nothing. "okay you are in the clear, but for Jake don't interrupt again." She says sternly as he sunks in his seat, I smile as I turn to the front again. She goes on about the particle theory again until the end of class, I look around for my phone but I don't see it. "Where could it-" I hear a plop on my desk and look, my phone? I pick it up and look around the class to see i'm the only one there, "that was so cool but so weird." I mutter to myself as I grab my things and head out, rushing to make it to my second class on time to see Luke is in this one also. This is a really weird coincident, I sit down in my seat and notice the teacher point to the seat beside me. He sits down and smiles, "hello again." He says and I smirk, "Hi." I say and I could feel my cheeks turn pink, "why am I blushing?" I say out loud by accident and he looks at me, "first signs of you liking someone." He whispers in my ear sending shivers down my back, cheeky bastard...