Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Amanda's POV-

The door creaks open and Luke comes walking inside looking angrier than ever, I look up at him and he walks towards me. "What the hell were you thinking?" He yells at me and I look at him scared more then ever, tears flow out of my eyes rapidly. "I- I'm sorry, I was scared I thought I could out run him, and I did!" "No I had to run after him and attack him before he got you, I almost did get rid of him but he ran off before I could finish him off." He says standing right in front of me, suddenly a thunder storm breaks out and I look outside. I look back and see Luke's eyes had gone dark, I start crying so much I can't even speak. Is this what my life has come to? I'm dating a immortal who has the power to practically kill me with a snap of his fingers? He looks at me and slowly the anger leaves as he see's the pain i'm in, "I- oh..." He says as he sits on the bed beside me, "I'm sorry, I was just scared he would get you." He says hugging me tightly, I cry into his shoulder and he pulls me on his lap. "Even with all this happening you need to get ready, I will keep time frozen so you can get ready and get to school on time." He says and I nod, I get up and grab my clothes and head to my washroom as he waist for me. I quickly take a shower and dry my hair, changing into my fresh clothes as I apply some eyeliner. "Ready," I say as I walk out. He smiles at me and we begin to make our way downstairs and have some breakfast which consists of toast and butter. We finish eating and leave to go for the school, we walk there in silence while he looks around every now and then. We arrive at the school and continue walking together to our classes, but nobody dares to even look at us. Everyone ignores us and even snickers and whispers, "why are people acting like that?" I ask Luke and he shrugs his shoulders, He looks at a few people and his eyes widen. I look where he is and see Zach, "what is he doing here."

AUTHORS NOTE- sorry I know it's short! I will do better next chapter promise :)