Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Amanda's POV-

I step back and look at him, I looked at his facial features just everything. Trying to figure out what the hell is going on, first all this weird stuff is happening to me and then after I'm having a memory of getting married? To someone who looks like Luke? I run back into my house and up the stairs and into the bathroom. I sit on the sink counter head in my hands, i'm startled by knock on my door. "Occupied." I say but the knocking continues, I go to the door and open it to reveal Luke. "I'm sorry," He says and i'm taken aback. "No it's not you're fault," I say but he shakes his head. "It is you don't understand what's going on, I owe you some answers c'mon." He says taking my hand, he leads me to the front door but I stop. "I can't just let the party keep going and not be here." I say and he nods, he looks at everyone and the world practically freezes. I stand there astonished, I gape at him but he just takes my hand and leads me outside. "Better hold on tight," he says and I do. He starts running at a remarkable speed until seconds later we are on a roof on the house on the biggest hill in the town. "How did you, and what are you, just what?" I ask a little confused, "Amanda i'm and immortal, and you are too." He says and i'm ten times more confused then I already was, "wait what do you mean? I can't do half the things you can do." I say and he shakes his head, "you have a choice to be immortal. You have lived through 16 different lives, once you turn 18 years old on you're 16th life you have the choice. But once you decide there is no turning back," He says and I look at him shocked, "Does every uh mortal have this choice?" "No only people born and raised my immortals have the choice." He says and I nod, "so were you the one who took my phone every class? If so how did you do it?" I ask and he smirks, "very easy actually, I just froze time and changed you're position and took it from you. I was also the one behind you're so called 'personal radio'" "You can do that! so you like read my mind I guess?" "You can do almost anything once you are immortal, you can freeze time, read minds, run really fast and there's something else that you will learn over time." He says and I look up at him, "what do you mean? Why can't you tell me now, you said you were going to give me some answers." "Exactly I said some answers, not all the answers." He smiles and I slap his arm, "fine but you will tell me sooner or later." I say smiling and he laughs, "so does this mean my parents are immortal?" I ask and he bites his lip, "yes but they are not good, they try to take over the world and turn everyone immortal. The have yet to succeed," he says and I nod. "Just one more question, why when we were dancing did I have a memory of us, during a wedding?" I question not looking at him, but once I do he is smiling to himself. "Every life you had I was with you, but then I would have to wait another 2 years before you came back. Every time you came back you wondered about the things I could do, why you're parents were never around. I never told you I was immortal, I was scared." He says a slight tear escaping, "why were you scared?" He looks up at me and I lightly touch his hand, "I was scared that I would put you in danger." He says and I was about to say something but he cut me off, "there was this one immortal who had it in for me, I killed his soul mate because she, threatened to kill you because you weren't one of us. He said he would come after you, I thought it was best not to worry you so I never told you." He says and I bite my lip, "Is he still after me, well us?" I ask and he looks in the distance thinking, he turns to me with a worried expression, "yes."