Calfreezy #1 - The Lost Letter (Part 1)

A/N: This is dedicated to the awesome Bella! ~ughsidemen
I would like to thank her for being the first to request, and the first to give me feedback on this little book. It really means and helps a lot. Also, I saw on your profile that you live in Canada, so I decided to use that in then story. If it's not actually true, then oh well! Also I didn't plan for it to be this long. Sorry! ;3

Bella P.O.V.

It's been about two years since I last saw Cal, now known as Calfreezy. I met him when he came to live in Canada for a year. During that year, we became the best of friends. I wish we'd have become more, but there was no point, since he was leaving anyway. Plus, I was always too apprehensive to ask for anything more. I thought back to the day he left. We were both crying, and then laughing because we were crying. The last hug we had was the longest and the best, I never wanted to let go. We clung to each other like two koalas in love! I remember his very last words, two words that, at that time, seemed like the most magnificent words ever to be whispered. 

     "Bye beautiful."

We promised to keep in touch, but because of the pains and costs of technology, we decided to just write to each other instead. He seemed to be so into the idea, or so I thought. I wrote to him first, like I said I would, but he never wrote back. I would wait by the door for ages, begging for a letter to come through the letterbox, but it never came. It broke my heart, but I tried my best to move on. I always said I had, but I never truly did. 
     A friend of mine had recently discovered Cal on Youtube, and all of the love and the hurt came flooding back when I saw his face. I was so angry at him for never writing back to me. We were so close, and he just gave it all up. I didn't particularly want to talk to him again, out of spite, but I was moving to England soon, and living with Cal would be easier than having to find my own place to stay. Plus, it'd be nice to have someone I knew show me around. So I messaged him through YouTube, but I kept it short and straight to the point. I didn't want to seem like a bitch, but I couldn't just move past what he did to me. He happily agreed to let me stay with him, so now, I'm on my way over to England to see him! Who would have thought? I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't excited. I still loved the bugger after all, no matter how much I tell myself that I don't. 
     I got in a taxi and gave the driver the address. Cal couldn't pick me up from the airport, however, he never told me why, but I didn't mind too much. I was nervous, but I soon replaced that nervousness with excitement at the thought of seeing Cal again after two years!

*Short time skip, deal with it ;)*

Letting out a sigh, I knocked on the door and waited. No turning back now, I thought. The door opened, and there he stood with a huge grin on his face. I couldn't help but smile back. He was still tall, still lanky, and still gorgeous. I noticed that he gelled his hair up now, and it suited him. He looked so hot!
     He rushed forward and lifted me up in his arms, hugging me tightly. I giggled and returned the hug.      "Caaaaaallll!"
     "Bellaaaaaa!"
     "I missed you so much!" I was almost crying at this point. I had my head nuzzled into his shoulder, taking in his familiar, musky scent.

Cal's P.O.V.

"I missed you mor-" I stopped when I heard an annoyed sounding ahem behind me. I put Bella down and turned around to see Selena stood with her arms crossed, glaring at me with one eyebrow raised. 
     "Sorry, girls." I beckoned Selena forward, taking her hand in mine. 
     "Bella, this is Selena." I said. When I didn't continue, she pinched me on the back, out of view.

     "My girlfriend."

Bella P.O.V.

Well, I wasn't expecting that, to say the least. I should have, but didn't. All I wanted to do was run. Run and cry. But that wasn't an option, so I put my hand out politely and smiled. She better be nice, I though. Cal deserves the best, something that I, sadly, never could be.
     "Hi, I'm Bella."
     She looked me up and down before taking my hand in a firm grip and shaking it. She didn't say a word, instead she just stood there and scowled at me, keeping as close to Cal as was physically possible. She doesn't seem nice, I do not approve!
     "Let me help you with your bags, and then I can take you to your room." Cal said as he went to pick up my bags, but before he could, Selena pulled him down to whisper in his ear. He looked at her and sighed before turning back to me.
     "Sorry but could you give us a minute? Your room is the one you can see just down the hall there." He turned and pointed straight behind him. "That's actually my room, but don't worry, I can just sleep on the sofa until we sort things out."
     Before I could argue, Selena dragged him down the hall. I shrugged, grabbed my bags and went into the room. There was a double bed, his gaming and video set up, and a big ass lamp, but apart from that it was pretty bare. I put my bags down and looked out at the view, which in the evening, was quite a sight. A few minutes later Cal came back in, looking slightly irritated and flustered. 
     "Hey, sorry about that. Let me show you around the flat. By the way, Harry and Callux are out filming right now, but they'll be back tonight, so you can meet them then."
     After Cal showed me around the flat, I went to unpack my things. Once I'd finished, I looked at the time and saw it was getting pretty late, so I decided to change into something more comfortable. I put on a baggy t-shirt and some jogging bottoms. I loosely tied my hair back and went into the bathroom. Once I'd done my business, I freshened up, starting by brushing my teeth. I heard a knock on a door, and told them I'd be out in a minute. Once I'd finished, I unlocked and opened the door, but before I could leave I was pushed back inside by Selena. She turned and re-locked the door. She turned again so she was looking at me, trying but failing to seem intimidating. I took this time to look at her properly. She was pretty, to be fair. But she was a boring type of pretty. She had incredibly thin, pearly blonde hair, that hung down to her shoulders. Her eyes were heavily done up, whilst the rest of her face seemed bare, expect for the obvious patches of foundation which sat on her face. She walked forward, and stood right in front of me. I had to stifle a laugh, because she was so much shorter than me, yet she carried herself like she was a giant. 
     "I've got a couple of things to say to you, and you better listen." She spat out. I nodded, motioning for her to continue. 
     "I know you have a thing for Cal. Who wouldn't, he's...um...sweet." I was slightly befuddled by how difficult that was her to say, but I didn't interrupt.
     "But if you think you can just saunter in here, and take him away from me, just with a click of your fingers, then think again. He loves me, because, let's face it, who wouldn't? I am perfect, and he knows it, and you better know it! I can make guys fall for me just by existing, so I know it's going to be difficult for you. Everyone is jealous of me. But if you so ever think of coming within two foot of him, I will end you. Got it?" 
    I was going to answer, but couldn't because I knew that I would end up laughing. She pushed my shoulders, causing me to shuffle back slightly. She was obviously disappointed by her lack of strength, as she huffed and stormed out the room. I burst out laughing, making sure I kept it quiet so no one would hear me. I leant against the shower, processing what had just happened. There was only one thing going through my mind. 

Why?

*Time skip to a few days later because sock puppets*

After that little incident, everything had pretty much gone downhill. She was there constantly now, and Cal was obviously not happy. He would snap at me more, for no reason. He was behind on his videos, which stressed him out even more. Selena was such a big pain in the ass for such a little pest! She treated Cal like scum one moment, then the next she would smother him in "love". I was hoping that Cal would break up with her soon, and if he doesn't, well he's dumb. But it's his decision, and I decided that it was not my place to interfere.
     On a happier note, I met Harry and Callux, and they were so nice and welcoming. I'd gotten quite close to both of them, because I'd spent most of my time with them since Cal was always either filming or with Selena. He hardly ate or slept any more. But she comes first apparently! I've tried talking to him, but he just gets annoyed. But anyway, I'd gotten closer to Harry more than Callux, because Callux was out of the house a lot more than Harry was. 
     Harry and I were sitting in his room, on his bed, just chatting. I think Harry enjoyed having a girl around the house, as much as I enjoyed being here. It gave him someone to open up to. He'd been talking to me for about quarter of an hour about a family problem. Once he'd finished, he asked me if I had something to talk about.
     "To be honest, I'm really concerned about Cal- teletubby at the moment." Harry chuckled at the name and then sighed.
     "I am too actually. He's barely slept or eaten since you arrived." I looked at him, guilt boring down on my heart. He saw my expression and shook his head. "I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry. It has nothing to do with you, he adores you. Before you arrived, he would not shut up about you. It was really annoying actually." I blushed and looked down. "Bella?" I looked back up. "Be honest with me here, because you know I won't say a thing if you don't want me too, but, do you...uh...do you...like Cal...in more than a friendship kind of way?" I sighed and smiled.
     "Yup, yes I do. And I have for a loooong time now." 
     "Ah right, I'm sorry. It must be killing you to see him with her." He stuck his tongue out in disgust as he said  "her." 
     "Yeah, it does." I laughed. "But as long as he's happy, so am I."
     "But he's not! Bella, you could make him happier then shitty fucking Selena ever could."
     "But Harry, he doesn't like me like that! He wouldn't be going out with her if he did, would he?"
     "I know, I know. I just wish he would realise how stupid he was being." He sighed.
     "Yeah, I know, but I-" I was cut short when we both heard a shrill screaming coming from down the hall. We both looked at each other then ran out the door. Halfway down the hall, we were joined by Callux who came out of the bathroom. We stood in the kitchen, staring into the living room, shocked by what we saw.