Emon #1 - I touched the butt!

It's a bright and gloriously warm day across England, and a day that is definitely not to be spent indoors, so the boys decided to make a day of filming videos outside.
     All of the Sidemen were gathered in the garden of the Sidemen house, except for Harry who was late due to traffic, but they couldn't risk waiting for him to arrive in case the weather changed, so they began filming without him. They'd gotten through two videos, Harry had messaged them saying he was nearly there, and the weather was still perfect. Everything was going great.
     They all gathered in front of the camera to film the outro for Ethan's video, and as usual they were all messing around and not letting Ethan finish. When he finally got to the end of his sentence, he lifted his hand to wave goodbye, but on the way up, it accidentally hit Simon's butt. Simon looked to Ethan's hand and then to him in shock.

Simon's P.O.V.

What the hell?! Did Ethan just slap my ass?! God damn it I can feel myself blushing. I can't deny it, I want more. 
     "Dude!" I proclaimed, looking at Ethan's now tomato red regretful face.
     "I swear I didn't mean to touch your butt!"
     I noticed that everyone else was laughing and pointing, and Tobi, Harry and Vikk were chanting "Emon" repeatedly, which made me laugh, but I noticed that Ethan looked a little down-hearted. JJ being JJ of course had to chime in with the banter.
     "Ethan you homo, can't you keep your hands to yourself?"
     "Shut up JJ, I'm not gay!" Ethan replied, in an unusually defensive tone.
     "You love dick in your ass!" JJ laughed, ignoring Ethan's reply completely.
I heard a "fuck this" before I watched Ethan storm into the house. The others were to busy laughing to notice, so I followed him inside.

Ethan's P.O.V.

I muttered "fuck this" under my breath and sped back into the house. I've had it, officially. For Christ sake, I'm not gay! And what does it matter if I was? Bunch of idiots, I don't know why I bother sometimes.

 I walked into Simon's room and slammed the door. I paced around the room before falling into his desk chair. I always came here when I was angry. Simon was the only one who understands how I get when I'm irritated. He's the only one who really understands me, and I'm so thankful to have him in my life.

Simon's P.O.V. 

As I got into the house, I heard a door slam upstairs. I made my way to my room, but before entering, I put my ear to the door. He gets pretty aggressive when he's pissed, and although I knew he wasn't that angry, I just wanted to make sure. I opened the door to find Ethan sitting in my desk chair with his hands behind his head. 
     "Hey man, is it alright if I come in?"
     "If it's just you then yeah."
     I nodded, closed the door and sat on the edge of my bed. As always, I waited for him to begin talking, knowing he would when he was ready. He prefers it that way, so that he can gather his thoughts and get everything out.
     "Why does it always come back to that?! It's really fucking getting to me now!" All I could do was nod my head in response. "I mean, is it really that funny, because it's not to me! What does it matter if I am anyway?! It's not something I should be ashamed of, it's something to be proud of!"

Ethan's P.O.V. 

Oh god. Ooooh god, what did I just say?! I looked at Simon, who's eyes were wider than a goldfish's. Fuck it, I'm in too deep, might as well get this over and done with.

"Okay look, I'm not gay, that's definite. But I've never felt...that it's been...just that. You know what I mean?" He just stared at me, gawking. Sighing I continued.
     "Simon, I think I'm bi."

Simon's P.O.V.

Speechless. I'm speechless. I just don't know what to say. Okay, I'm just staring at him like he just told me he killed Obama, so I should probably stop that. Closing my mouth, I brush my hand through my hair and inhale deeply.
     "Well," I say, exhaling. "that's...interesting."
     "Interesting?! What the hell does that mean?!" I could see him becoming upset, he probably thought I was going to ridicule him or something. But can you blame him? The amount of shit he gets from the other guys, it's no wonder it's only now he's saying anything. But I'm not lying when I say that it's interesting. This could explain a lot.
     "Ethan calm down, let me explain myself." He sat back in his chair, waiting for me to continue. "This might sound strange, but do you sometimes feel like if something happens, for instance, you accidentally touch my butt, it feels good, but you feel bad? Like you shouldn't enjoy it?" 
     He furrowed his eyebrows and widened his eyes.
     "Y-yes, but how..."
     "I feel the same. Look, I don't really know if I'm bi. Honestly, I've never even considered that possibility. But when...with you, that's how I feel. Sometimes, you'll do something, any little thing, and I'll get butterflies. I know you probably don't feel the same about me, so don't worry about that, but I just want you to understand that you're not alone with this, and that, I'm here if you need me buddy."
     I sighed in relief, it felt good to finally get that out. I smiled at him, and then looked down to see that my hand was resting on his knee. 
     "Sorry." I whispered, taking my hand away. I looked away, feeling too- uneasy to look at him.

Ethan's P.O.V.

"Simon, look at me." I smiled as his eyes met mine. "I feel the same about you."
     "Really?!" he exclaimed, smiling like a baby.
     "Really really!"
     "Alright Shrek, calm down."
     "Does that make you Fiona?"
     "Nah, I'm not ginger." We both laughed, then just sat there in silence for a minute. 
     "So, what are we now?" Simon asked, breaking the silence.
     "As much as I would love to say that we're boyfriends, I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I mean, its just all happened so quickly, and I-"
     "-Ethan, its okay, I understand. This will just be our little secret for the time being."
     "Thank you." I replied with a smile. Returning the smile, he simply nodded in response.
     "Right then, let's go face the idiots!"

Tadaaaaa! The first imagine since I've been back! A little rust, a little dusty, but hey ho, there we go! Also, if you get the cheeky little reference I made, let me know! I'll give you a hint, it's from a certain race!
Please let me know what you thought, and let me know if you have any requests!