W2S #1 - A Bump In The Night

(Y/N) P.O.V.

It has just turned midnight, and the nightclub I'm in is packed with a mixture of the drunk, the high and the bored. I'm currently in "the bored" category. My "friend" and I came in about an hour ago, but she left me to go with her other friends. It didn't surprise me, she only wanted me to come out with her because she has no one else to go with. I would have gone home by now, but I was supposed to stay at hers tonight, so my stuff was at her house. I guess I could just collect my stuff in the morning. Yeah fuck it, I'm tired. That would mean waking up my roommate, but I've done it for him before, so he wouldn't mind. 
     I finished my drink and got up to leave, but as I did, a blonde guy bumped into me. 

Harry's P.O.V.

 "Uhhh...sorry about that...my name's Harry...and you are uh...are very attractive." Oh god, what the hell was that?! Dammit Ethan, why'd you have to push me?! There was an awkward silence between us, then suddenly, a drunk Ethan grabbed me by the shoulders.
     "The way you flirt is shameful. I would like to apologise for my friend here. He's been keeping his eye on you and wasn't intending on making a move, so I stepped in, as a good wing-man does. Now, I shall leave you two alone." He stumbled into the crowd, trying to find the others. 
     "I'm sorry about that. I won't bother you anymore." I started to follow Ethan, but stopped when I felt a hand grip my wrist. 
     "Please don't go, I'd really love some company." I looked at them and smiled.
     "That's fine by me, but do you want to go somewhere quieter so we can actually talk? I'm too sober for this place."
     "Me too," They laughed. "But shouldn't you tell your friends?"
     "I'll just text them in a bit. What about you? Actually, I saw you with someone earlier, what happened to them?"
     "I'll explain when we get outta here." They grabbed my hand and led me out of the club. 
     We found a nearby park and sat on the grass, coated by the moonlight. We chatted for a while, then it started to get cold. I wrapped (Y/N) in my jacket, making them blush, and we headed back down the path. They'd told me about that "friend" of theirs, so I said that they could stay at mine for the night, if they wanted, and they gladly took the offer. Luckily, they two Cal's were still out, so we wouldn't have to worry about waking them up. I hailed a taxi and headed home. 

(Y/N) P.O.V.

This night has turned out better than expected! I just can't wait to face plant a bed to be honest. He lead me into his apartment, and offered me a pair of joggers and a t-shirt to sleep in. He's so sweet, and bloody hot! As I was getting change, he asked me if I wanted anything to eat or drink. I asked him for a glass of water and what was available to eat, to which he replied that he'd show me when I was done. I folded my clothes and put them on the desk chair in this bedroom, then headed towards the kitchen. He turned as I entered, then paused, smirking. 
     "You okay there?"I asked.
     "Uh yeah, sorry. So, here's what's currently in stock." He opened the fridge, and then opened two cupboards, making me chuckle.
     "I'm surprised there isn't a wine list!"
     "We were just at a nightclub!"
     "It's always nice to have the offer!" We both laughed, then I laid my eyes on some crisps. I grabbed a packet, took my water and headed towards the living room, with Harry in pursuit. I was going to sit down, but was taken aback by the view. I walked up to the window and gazed at the sparkling city.
     "Beautiful isn't it?" Harry said from beside me.
     "Yeah." I was too breath-taken to say anymore.
     "Can I kiss you?" Harry asked, breaking the silence. I looked at him, he looked at the ground. "I'm sorry, I just...I don't know. That was out of line, I'm sorry." He returned to looking out of the window. The moonlight was making his icy blue eyes glisten, and it was driving me crazy. 
     "Yes." He raised his eyebrows and turned his whole body to me.
     "What?" Without a word, I grabbed the back of his neck and planted my lips on his. I was way too rough, so it didn't last long. I stupidly started to panic, but relaxed when he stroked my cheek. He leant in and this time, it was perfect. It was gentle and sweet, and yet passionate. But it was made short when a thunderclap made me jump.
     "Are you okay?"
     "Uh yeah. Sorry, thunder scares me a bit."
     "Awh, would you feel better sleeping with me tonight then?"
     "Yes, please." I replied, my voice shaking, He pulled me into a hug, before telling me that everything would be okay, which instantly made me feel better. 
     We got into bed, snuggling together instinctively. Another thunderclap made me yelp, which made Harry hug me tighter. After that, the thunder didn't bother me, and I fell into a comfortable and peaceful sleep. 

For some reason that took ages for me to write, but I'm pretty okay with it. 
As always, let me know if you have any requests
Thanks for reading :3