TBJZL #1 - The Case Of The Stolen Drink!

(Y/N) P.O.V.

It was overwhelmingly busy at Costa, and the heat from the drink machine's made the place uncomfortably hot. My friend Max and I were waiting in line to order.
     "Dude, you'll never guess who's standing right behind us!" Max whispered in my ear. Making sure I was subtle, I looked around and behind me to see Tobi Lerone, AKA Tobjizzle, standing behind us. I looked back to Max, wide-eyed. He nodded and mouthed the words "I know" to me. He lent in to whisper in my ear again.
     "You have to talk to to him dude! You can't miss a chance like this!"
     "Nah man, I don't want to bother him. Plus we've been here for quite a while now, it'd be pretty awkward." He pouted and looked away, pretending to strop. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the menu.
     When it was our turn to order, I let Max go ahead of me as I wasn't sure what I wanted. I decided to go for a hot chocolate. We waited to collect our order and began chatting about, of course, the Sidemen.  

Tobi's P.O.V. 

I ordered my drink and went to the end to collect it. Surprisingly, it was ready almost immediately, which was pretty perfect for me, as I was getting a lift back to London with Josh and I was already running a bit late.
     I grabbed my hot chocolate and headed straight out. I figured I'd be quicker on my hover-board, so I stopped to get it out of my bag. I took a sip of my drink before putting it down, but as I did, I got confused. I was sure I asked for cream on mine. And then I realised that the person in front of me didn't. I face-palmed and headed back inside the shop. That's why it was ready so soon!

Luckily, they were still waiting there with their friend. They hadn't noticed me yet, so I took a moment before going up to them, because damn! That was one attractive creature! I stopped being creepy and walked up to them. 
     "I'm so sorry, but I think I took your hot chocolate by mistake. You didn't order cream with yours, right?"
     "Oh yeah, that's mine." The girl behind the counter was staring at us, holding a cup.
     "You're going to have to pay for this. You know that, right?" Grumpy bitch!

"Oh of course, yeah." They replied, getting out their money. I was going to offer to pay but they handed over the money before I could.
     "I'm so sorry about that guys. I wish there was something I could do to make it up to you."
     "Don't worry man, it's just a drink. It could have happened to anyone."
     "Well, I still feel like I need to make it up to you."
     "Seriously Tobi, it's no-....uh...so yeah, we know who you are. Sorry, that must be kind of awkward." 
     "Haha, that's alright. What are you names anyway?"
     "I'm (Y/N), and this is Max." they said, pointing to Max. I really hope (Y/N) and aren't in a relationship. (Y/N) is pretty much exactly my type, and they're so softly spoken.
     "It's great to meet you both."
     "You too man." Max said, shaking my hand. "Listen, I don't mean to be rude, but I've got to get home, but I'd really love to a picture with you. Is that alright?"
     "Of course!" Max got out his phone and the three of us grouped together for a picture. (Y/N) was blushing and looked slightly embarrassed. Aw, so cute. 

"Listen (Y/N), I really feel bad about what happened, and I have an idea of how to make it up to you. If you're not busy, would you fancy coming back with me and meeting some of the Sidemen?" They gasped and clasped their hand over their mouth. 
     "Are you serious?! I'd love to! Would they be alright with it?"
     "Trust me, they'd be more than pleased. I've got to be honest, I was hoping to spend more time with you too, so I could get to know you better." I scratched the back of my neck and looked down, feeling increasingly awkward.
     "I'd love that Tobi." I looked up to see (Y/N) flashing me a gorgeous smile.
     "Great, let's get going then." We headed back, and we had a really great time together, and continued to have many more. 

Hooray, another update! I don't know how I feel about this one. Too short for my liking, and I don't really like it in comparison o the others. I hope you guys enjoy it anyway.
As always, if you have any requests let me know, and thank you all :3