Chapter SEVEN: Five Years Ago

"A million feelings,
A thousand thoughts,
A hundred memories,
one person."

--From PictureQuotes.com

***

Aiden and I had been together for seven months now. We met a year ago when he kindly return my lost planner. He got my number which was written in the front page and he called, and he meets me in the coffee shop where I accidentally left my planner.

The man was nice and sweet, and has sense of humor, and we instantly clicked.

After a week, he called again asking for a casual dinner and that's how our friendship begun. At first we are just friends, we hung out almost every week, and we became comfortable in each other's company, until one day he complained about Liam and confessed that he was jealous of the guy and the rest was history.

In our first month together, he has jealousy issues. We fight almost every other day but he will soon realize that it was his fault, he will admit his mistakes, and we will be okay. We didn't let our nights end without settling our issues.

He instantly get mad whenever he see me laughing with some guy-even those guys are my officemates. He admitted that he's trying not to, but his temper is always running wild before he can think twice.

After a while he managed not to get jealous easily, or he just managed to keep his temper- either way, it did better to our relationship. We didn't fight like teenagers. Well, not like the first three months. He also became sweeter and cheesier.

The next few months are still part of our adjustments, we don't fight like we did before, we just had some issues like the way I dress in public. He will complain if I'll show more legs than necessary, or if I am wearing too revealing dress for his eyes. I will silently change my clothes without complaining; besides I like it when he's acting like a possessive husband. I mean, boyfriend.

Like today for example.

"Alyana," he warned.

"What?" I asked sweetly.

"Your shirt." he looks at me sternly when I open my door.

"What about it? I'm home, for crying out loud, Aiden." I am wearing a thin white blouse that almost see-through and black yoga pants. "And it's your fault, you came in very early." He sigh.

"Okay, today is exemption" He said while walking inside my living room. "I finished all my paper works early, just to see you, and you're complaining." He pouted and I giggled.

"Can I have a seat, Ms. Francisco?"

"Please feel at home, Mr. Adams." and I gave him a wicked wink.

He reaches for his inside pocket and produces two giant chocolate bars. I sit beside him and grab the chocolate.

"Thanks!" and gave him a smack on the lips. But his hands are in the back of my head before I can turn my face away. He deepened the kiss and I slung my arms on his shoulders.

He suddenly pulls back and stares at my face. "What does chocolates have that I don't?"

"I can eat them, and I can't eat you." I whisper seductively into his ears.

"Alyana! Behave!" I laugh so hard. I don't know where he's been getting all these self control that he's been showing me. It leaves me frustrated sometimes.

"Are you celebate?" I blurted out; I intended it as a joke. But he got mad.

"Do you want to know how hard this situation is for me?" he grabs my hand and placed it in his crotch. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped on the ground. He's aroused! Oh, what a sunny day! I snatch my now shaking hand away.

"You see? So don't tease me. I am trying my very best to behave like a man here." he said and enveloped me in his arms. But I was in state of shock.

"I.. I will just.. go.. go to the kitchen, I-I know you're hungry." I said in shaky voice and get up on my feet. I leave him laughing like a mad man in the couch.