Chapter 9

Trio 3 rehearsal 10:03am

"Alright kiddos, so the theme is Hollywood and you guys are doing a jazz routine about a dance audition. It's gonna be awesome and strong." Ricky told us. We all nodded and we choreographed the number. After 30 minutes, we got a water break. I walked over to my mom and sat down. She handed me my water bottle.

"Good job honey." She smiled putting her phone down.

"Thanks." I breathed out. This was a fast routine. The movements were sharp and fast. I took another sip of water and put the cap on.

"Alright let's take this from the top!" Ricky yelled out. We took our starting positions and began rehearsing again. We finished almost the whole dance within the hour. "Great job kiddos! See you later today. Please please please practice at least 3 times all together before I see you later." He begged. We all nodded. "Promise me! I don't want this to be the losing routine."

"We promise!" We swore.

"Thank you! Now leave my sight!" He laughed dismissing us.

"Kids go to lunch. We're gonna go get something to eat with the other moms." My mom said grabbing her purse. I ran up to her.

"See you later." I hugged her.

"Okay. Behave yourself." She kissed my cheek. I nodded and ran after the other two kids. We walked into the cafeteria and met up with everyone.

"Hey! How was rehearsal?" Jordyn asked us.

"Fine. It's kinda a hard, but not really. What about you?" Zack asked as we grabbed a tray.

"Fine. Asia's the star of the dance though." She sighed grabbing a sandwich.

"Well don't worry. You'll shine." I told her grabbing a salad.

"Definitely. You're forte is hip hop." Zack agreed grabbing a fruit salad. She weakly smiled and Brianna walked over.

"Hey guys!" She greeted grabbing her tray.

"Hey! How was rehearsal?" I asked.

"Awesome! I love the dance!" She gushed. "How was yours?"she asked.

"Good. It's hard at some points, but overall it's really fun. And Ricky is awesome." I told her putting a water bottle on my tray.

"That's good. Tua doesn't like that she's in a tap routine, and Asia told me she's the lead. Is that true?" She asked Jordyn. Jordyn nodded and we walked to a table. "That sucks. We don't have a lead."

"Yeah neither do we." I realized.

"Asia's worked with Anthony before. He knows what she can do." Jordyn explained taking a bite of her sandwich.

"Oh. Well soon they'll all know what we can do and you'll have a lead role." I comforted.

"We all will." Zack smiled. I nodded in agreement and took a grape from his bowl. "May I help you?" He asked me.

"No." I smiled taking another piece of fruit.

"Would you like some fruit?" He asked me grinning. I hesitantly nodded and he threw a grape at my face. I took I grape and threw it at him. We had a miniature fruit fight for a few minutes. Jordyn caught it all on snapchat.

"Truce! Truce!" I yelled as he was about to throw a piece of pineapple at me.

"I'm the king!" He laughed putting down the yellow sticky fruit.

"Well I'm the queen. And will always be." I defended.

"Are you Zack's queen??" Jordyn teased.