Tribal Tutorial.

So hi! mintcreamxo . Welcome to wattpad :3 here are some tips/ recommendations that I think are......important while doing tribals: (hi to everyone also)

1.- First of all, don't expect that tribals look, like a perfect representation of an animal.  Tribals are a different type if representation, done with stylish lines, triangles, and circles mostly.

2.- When doing a tribal, be open minded and patient. When you begin tracing a tribal, it isn't going to have any sort of shape. But when your over, it will definitely resemble your eh......idea xD.

3.- Try not to separate the marker/pencil/ whatever/ from the paper while doing a curve. It'll make it look more stylized and tattoo like. It will also give the result a more defined aspect.

4.- I recommend you to look for inspiration while you're getting used to the style. Learn the basic forms, patterns, and connections that you can draw in order to make your tribal. Once you've learned that, you'll be able to do your own tribal designs. Or, you could also, take an already existent design, and modify it to your style.

As shown if the picture above, I like to make tracings with pencil, and then remark them with black marker. It is absolutely optional. But I like to do it, because it gives me a certain......confidence when I make the final design.

And last but not least.......

Be creative❤️ it's your design and you can do anything you want do with it. Make something original that amazes and inspires other people.

So! I hope it kind of helped XD. If you've got any questions or a simple suggestion, PM me, or comment. I'll be sure to reply

L o v e y o u a l l
-Edurne 🐬💧

It's a hummingbird XD.