2

Unfair.
It was just unfair.
My 'legal guardian' had just made her scrub the entire mansion, using her toothbrush. My toothbrush.
And now I lay in bed with my arms sore, tired. My whole body hurt.
Unfair.
While my guardian was downstairs playing cards with her guests. I was up here with nothing to do in a tiny metal cell with a bed food and water. Dont ask me why I didn't get a book or something.
After a while I fell asleep of boredem. Later I was awoken by footsteps.
"Dara"!
I got up, rubbing my eyes. "Yes"?
My master, a young middle age man with a short black beard and a tux walked in. "Ive been calling your name! Why didn't you come down".
I wanted to talk back but I knew I shouldn't. "I was asleep, sorry sir".
He gave me an angry look. "Well my sink is full and I need you to clean it."
Exhausted I got up. "Alright sir."
Unfair.

**

Well that was different from the last. I'd bet some sweet cash that that was me. I regonize that horrible "speech". LIKE WHY THE PERIOD GOES INSIDE.

*gives you a cookie for still being here*

Anyways I'm already close to running out of stuff- I think most of what I wrote I transferred into my main account before deleting it. I guess I'll continue some bits, especially the first one >:)