Chapter One

Marcellus

I neither hated nor loved my life. Being a werewolf was okay. Being gay was okay too. After years of research I found out that being gay was not a disease. Neither was being a werewolf. You either are or you aren't. I accepted it. I understood it.

You would expect me being one of the most brilliant beings on the planet I would have a bunch of issues about everything. I was just pretty logical. Nothing bothered me.

"Honey! You done your homework!" my mom yelled up to me.

"Yes! Is dinner ready yet?" I yelled back down.

"Yea!" I sniffed and the aroma of fried chicken and macaroni pie wafted up. Mmh... I put away my stuff and shuffled down. Mom was shaking her assets to The Weeknd. I didn't love my mom because I don't believe in love. I believe in doing anything for a person once they're willing to do the same for you. I believe in die for me and I'd die for you. And my mom was one of those few persons. My mom was absolutely insane. She is a single mom and beta to our pack the Raging Fire Pack. My dad died four years ago. Sure I miss him but I understood that he completed all the stages of his life. Usually a wolf goes feral when they lose their mate unless they have something worth holding on to. For my mom that was me.

"Maa! I shouldn't see your ass shake like that! You'll scar me for life!" I fake gasped.

"Oh hush! You know you got your dancing skills from me. Goddess knows your daddy had two left feet." she laughed out. It's easier now for her to talk about daddy.

"You mean the slut drop?" I giggled.

"Yep! Caught your daddy with that move." she sassed while I fake gagged. Apart from being the beta to our pack mom taught dance at the local high school which I also attend. My school was a mixture of my pack and another, The Berserkers to the east and then there were humans. Both our territories were too small to build our own school and we didn't have enough kids to fill them. So both our packs came to a treaty that the school was considered neutral ground.

Our Alpha heirs didn't go to school with us because they're sent to a special school in Russia for Alpha training since they were both fourteen.

"Baby we have a general pack meeting so when you come from school come straight to the pack house k?" mom said pointing her fork at me.

"I will. Um.. Any inside info?" I asked raising a brow. I know mom would never tell me anything. She quirked a brow at me. Dinner was crazy as usual and my mom tucked me in. She does this sometimes. I don't know why but whatever make her happy.

I organized for school and caught a ride with the bus as mom already left to help prepare for the pack meeting this evening.

"Hey! It's the queer wolf!"

"Cock sucker!"

"Ass licker!"

I ignored them as usual. Getting a seat in front the bus. Getting bullied in school was weird. I hated the attention but heck at least I heal ten times faster than a human and I actually rather it be me. I easily brushed this stuff off. My logical brain ensured that I'm not emotionally scarred. My mom doesn't know anything about me being bullied so shhhhh!! This is our secret!

I was tripped three times. Punched twice and had my books dumped in a bin all before I made it to the doors. I sighed when I spotted my locker. I switched my books for first period and quickly made my way to math. I was the first one inside. Err. Not. There was a defensive line backer sitting in my seat. One that wreaked of Alpha power. I wanted to submit to him. I sniffed. Werewolf. Hmm... I've never seen him before. I could only see one side of his face as he stared out the windows. I know he sensed me by the way he tensed. He had nice brown skin. And a strong jaw with a five o'clock shadow. Damn he was huge.

"Aren't you gonna sit down fag?" a sneer behind me had me frozen for a second. Jesse a fellow wolf stood behind me. Ugh!

"As soon as you can spell tarantula." I smirked. Jesse growled and pushed me. I stumbled a bit. Ha! Still mad he couldn't spell tarantula.

I took the seat next to the gazing boy and lined up my stuff. This was an advanced class so we only had about fifteen students in this class. Lord alone knows why Jesse is taking this class. The boy is as dumb as they came. More brawn than brain.

I took a deep breath and my nostils were assaulted by the best scent ever. Mmm... Sandalwood. I followed it leaning close to the new kid. I was about ten inches away from him when his head whipped in my direction.

"Back up." he murmured and I jumped. His voice was filled with authority. It's as if he shouted at me.

"Sorry you just smell so good." my eyes widened. Of all the IQs I had I didn't have a lid for my mouth.

New kid smirked, "So do you." then he whipped his head back towards the windows. Okayy....

Class was boring as usual. The teacher constantly asking me to explain shit. I mean come on! Everyone knew I was brighter than a bulb but dammit they didn't need to take advantage of it. I sneaked peeks at the new kid who refused to introduce himself and because he had alpha blood nobody could order him to.

"You're really smart huh?" new kid asked while we gathered our stuff.

"Yea, I guess." I murmured fighting with myself from lying belly up and baring my neck to him.

"Why do I want to submit to you? It's not because of your alpha blood, you're not from Raging Fire." me and my lack of a lid again.

"That's a secret." he smirked and I wanted to rub all over him. Gah! What is happening to me? I found myself leaning in to whiff at him.

"We have a date queer." ugh! Jesse again. Time for my pre next period beating. Jesse punched me in the stomach, I doubled over in pain. I waited for new kid to stop it but it never came. A rain of fists came next and he packed his shit and left. One glance. I saw something flicker in his eyes but before I could latch on to it a fist to my temple knocked me out.

New story!

New story!

Hope you all enjoy my first attempt at writing werewolf romance...

@DanielleWilson89 I said I would... So enjoy love!

Vote and comment on whatever you like...

l3nor3
everwriter19 hope you guys like this one too