Chapter Four

Zachariah

Fucking shit!

It's been one month since I rejected Marcellus and I am free to mate whoever the hell I wanted but my wolf would force me to shift every time I got past first base with anyone.

God! Why would I be mated to someone as weak as Marcellus. I'm an alpha for Hell's sake! But instead of a headstrong person it had to be the school's Judas. Marcellus lets every one beat him and bully him without saying a word. He just brushes it off and says some intelligent shit and limps away until his next beating. Weak. I seriously would have preferred a human.

Graduation was two days ago and my dad passed on the alpha title to me. I was busy as hell catching up on packlife and the businesses. But some how Marcellus finds a way to pry into my thoughts.

Stupid questions like if he did well in his exams. If he was still getting bullied at school. I was exhausted. My wolf paced and pushed so hard for control so that he could run to Marcellus that it was hard to actually sleep when I went to sleep.

This went on for two years. Now it was a challenge for me to keep my wolf under control. He'd take over and snarl and growl at everyone. Even the pups. I could no longer sleep unless I fight him for a few days until we're both too tired to do anything but sleep. Marcellus took first priority in everything I did. Every thought. Every dream.

Clearly my wolf didn't understand that that we were free to choose anybody.

I made my way to the rec room intending to watch a movie when Brady yelled.

"Oh my god! That's Marcellus!" my wolf perked up and all but ran inside the room.

There on the screen was my mate snuggled up to a fucking man. Our TV was eighty inches so I got a good look as the man next to Marcellus whispered something in his ear with an arm wrapped around his waist. My mate blushed pink and hid his face in the fucker's chest and the man touching him kissed his temple.

"What the fuck!" my wolf roared.

"Alpha!" Brad says standing up quickly. "You seeing this! You remember Marcellus? The kid that used to get bullied in school? Well he's some sort of computer genius and the news says that he's engaged to Eric Freaking Moore!" my poor clueless gamma says with a big smile. Sadly my wolf didn't care about Brad's happiness for Marcellus.

"Nobody is marrying my fucking mate!" came out from my mouth so loud and with so much anger and power that the glass on the chandelier broke and rained down around me.

"Alpha what are you talking about? If Marcellus is your mate then why are you not mated?" he asked with a look of confusion.

"Vecause my fucking host didn't want him! This dumbass rejected him and now he's going to marry another!" my wolf growls and I honestly felt like scum when Brad grimaced.

"Well you guys better do something fast before Marcellus mates with the greatest pornstar in history." Brad said looking at anything but me.

My wolf falters at the news and I took back control. "Pornstar?" I asked in astonishment.

"Yea Eric Moore is a hardcore pornstar." he said quietly leaving the room. "You better find a way to get Marcellus back because trust me if Eric Moore wanted to marry me I'd say yes in a heartbeat."

"Fuck!" I yelled while looking at the TV for some answers instead I see my mate being touched by someone else on national TV.

How the hell do I start to win back my mate?

After some Internet searching I found out my mate have been in Paris for the past year. He's a genius. I repeat a freaking genius. He created an immunity shot for HIV. He created some kind of computer program thingy. And he's a billionaire. At the age of seventeen.

I still got a chance because when I rejected him he didn't accept it. It may be a slim chance but a chance nonetheless.

It's close to harvest moon so I know Marcellus would be coming back home for the celebration. It's tradition that any wolf that was part of a pack would return or else they're automatically released by midnight if they're not present. I had two weeks to start planning because dammit I wanted my mate back.

I wanted to be complete.

I wanted to love somebody.

I want Marcellus.

A/N

A/N

So you likey?
Drop a comment and vote if you do..

Shout out to
@xxsunshinexx2
@Rainy841
@Livin_Like_Carrie

I'm leaving like this *smirk* update again on Wednesday... Monday.. Depends..