Chapter Two

Zachariah

I couldn't get that boy off my mind. Marcellus. He was cute I guess. Ugh! I am straight. I like girls and breasts and pussy. Not dicks. But I couldn't help but feel attracted to him. Both sexually and emotionally. He can't be my mate. I'm only seventeen so mate is out. I'll be eighteen in two weeks and that's when I would be able to find my mate. I'm hoping it's Marlisa Holt. She's fucking hot as hell. Smart-ish. And she doesn't stray. Her lips weren't as pouty as Marcellus' and she didn't smell as nice as him but eh? Oh Goddess! I'm at it again.

"Hey Alpha, the pups wants to make a cake." Lisa, one of my omegas said shyly. I was currently banging my head against the counter top. Poor thing. She probably thinks I'm mad.

"Apologies Lisa. I just ugh!" I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at the pups behind her making them giggle.

'Alpha! We have a situation.' my beta said through the pack link.

'On my way where are you?' I  asked stepping out of the kitchen.

'Rec room.' he responded.

"What is going on here?" my beta Felix had Brad pinned against the wall and Kell was bleeding on the ground.

"That fucker just punched me!" Kell screams from the floor.

"Is this true Brad?" I asked.

"Yes I did Alpha. But only because he was beating Ben." Brad said coldly.

"Why were you hitting Ben?" I asked Kell.

"Because he's a queer." Kell smirked.

My gosh! "Kell you can't just go around hitting people. Your own pack mate. You will apologize to Ben and your punishment would be to help with breakfast for a week. It's wrong of you to hit somebody just because they're different."  I said putting a little Alpha power behind my words.

"What you did Brad was a good thing. I hope that you would continue fighting for the right reasons." I said to brad who had calmed down.

"Maybe you should take your own advice, Alpha." Brad sneered. In a flash I ripped him away from Felix's hold. I lifted him of his feet and snarled in his face.

"What the fuck do you think? You can talk to your Alpha any way you want?" I roared in his face.

"I didn't see you standing up for Marcellus when Jesse and them beat him till he passes out." Brad says. His voice was weak from the amount of power I was pushing at him. And then like a light bulb it quickly flashed off. He's right. I stood and watched while somebody weaker than me was being taken advantage of. I simply walked away.

"You're right Brad. And I'm sorry I set that kind of example. It won't happen again." I released him while both he and Felix looked at me in shock.

I left the kitchen feeling like scum. Brad was right. Even though Marcellus wasn't a part of my pack didn't mean that I would turn a blind eye. I was just confused with all the feelings that bombarded me since first sensing him this morning.

I would apologize to Marcellus tomorrow at school and hopefully I'd get him to not hate me.

I sighed as I started my homework. School here was different from Alpha training. I miss the coldness of Russia as opposed to this spring weather here. I graduated from Alpha training and now I was back with my pack. I was currently something of a second Alpha. My dad hasn't passed down the title to me as yet. He wouldn't until my eighteenth birthday which is literally two weeks away. I finished up my homework and some pack paperwork and went to bed.

I tried to talk to Marcellus the following day but luck wasn't on my side. Every class we had together he'd sit the furthest away from me and then when class ended he'd run out so fast.

I caught up to him after school though. I waited by the doors for him. The majority of students had already left when Marcellus came out limping.

"Hi Marcellus." he shrieked loudly dropping his books in the process.

"Dammit new kid! You scared the bejesus out of me!" he said breathlessly as he winced when he bent down to gather his stuff.

"Sorry. I just wanted to apologize for yesterday." I said quickly.

"It was none of your business." he said calmly looking me straight in the eyes for a few moments. My wolf was on edge. I thought it was because Marcellus looked us in the eyes but if it was that he would have growled or something. Right now all he wanted to do was hug Marcellus.

"I am an Alpha and it was wrong of me to just stand back while they did that to you." I pressed on. Marcellus just gave me a blank stare.

"Dude, it's fine. I'm used to it and by morning I'll heal completely. Better it's me than a human." he said in such a calm tone I was wondering if the pup wasn't completely loony bin.

"So let me get this straight. You would rather get bullied and beaten daily and you're cool with it because you heal quickly and you prefer it was you than a human who could die from a single punch from a werewolf?"

"Yes. Shit happens. Makes no sense dwelling over that crap. Boys will be boys. Thanks for the apologies though." he muttered. Then he pushed past me. His touch sparked something in me. I don't know what but seeing him limp like that had my wolf going crazy. He wanted to find those asses and kill them.

Shout out to

Shout out to

miss_lili97

wkasha