Epilogue

Zachariah

"Daddy will you do my hair?" my five year old daughter asked with a little pout. Bending down I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Isn't papa supposed to do your hair baby?" I asked.

"Yes but papa takes sooo long!" she exclaimed. I laughed quietly. She was right. Marcellus takes about half an hour just to do a ponytail. He's always going on about making sure our little girl looks her best.

"Jada-Marie! Where'd you go you little bug?" Marcellus's shout came from the living room where he was waiting to do our daughter's hair.

"Oh you little sneak!" he squealed coming up and planting kisses all over our daughter's face making her squirm about and giggle.

After Negotiating that I do Jada-Marie's hair and he make breakfast we got our little love bug to school.

We got back home to clean up until Jada-Marie cane home to destroy the place again. After I finished the kitchen I went in search of my mate.

Marcellus was sitting on the back porch looking at one of our family albums.

Sometimes it's hard to believe that I'm mated to the most beautiful and loving person in the world. We've had a great life so far. Just seven years ago I was blackmailing him into going on a date with me. But look at us now. Happily mated with a beautiful daughter.

When Marcellus found out he was pregnant he almost killed me. Thanks to Eric he didn't. But key word is almost. My arm was practically torn off. Took me a good three weeks to heal. I was so excited. We were having a baby. Then our princess arrived and we both fell in love.

I picked him up and took his place, plopping him right back in my lap. We went through our past.

I thank the goddess every day that Marcellus forgave me and accepted me as his mate. We have had such a wonderful life so far and I'm sure our future would be so much better.

And I can't wait to put another baby in him. Hehe!

Marcellus

As I sit with Zachariah I can't help but chuckle at our past. It's funny now but back then I wanted to hire a hitman and assassinate his ass.

But I don't ever regret giving him a second chance. He's been the best mate I could ever ask for and he gave me the most precious daughter.

"Baby? I've been dying to get you alone." my husband whispered in my ear. He's right we've been like old people since Jada-Marie came. Only fucking on a date night which were few and far in between. We both feel uncomfortable leaving our daughter with anyone. Even our own parents.

"Well that we are. You have something on your mind?" I smirked when he pinched my nipple.

"Damn right I do. I so want inside you right now " he groaned. His dick already hard under my ass.

"Take me to bed baby." I moaned when he picked me up and carried me to our room and ripped my clothes off. God! I never thought sex would be this mind blowing.

My mate worshipped me that entire day until it was time for our love bug to come home.

We snuggled with our daughter until she fell asleep. Zachariah was playing with my hair. I smiled at him when he blew me a kiss.

"I love you." he said tugging on my hair.

"I know." I murmured.

"I'd die for you." I whispered in response.

"I know." he smiled that big smile at me as he gathers both me and our daughter in his arms.

This is it

This is it.

The end.

Hate to see them go...

Akihiko-Hisame had posed a question. What about Eric?

Welp, if you guys want a spin-off you're in luck. Though I'd be doing it as a Christmas special.

now shout outs to all these people because you guys are so awesome! Thanks for all the comments that make me jump around the place like a maniac

@DanielleWilson89
@I3nor3
@Medaka-chan
@VeraDraugur
@ana_on_fire_oww
@elmijer03
@_SweetDisposition_
@aerodinias
@ PerfectLight291
@Mione24
@StarKittie
@DaSngi21
@MuLoDreams
@daffyduck21
@007811099shadow's
@IceStylinson
@Hadesworld
@ LiliesObsessed
@achaja74