Infinite Screaming

After that whole thing that made me feel quite a few emotions. Someone crashed through a window nearby. It was Hungary and she was screaming so loud I think my ears began to bleed.

America also started screaming but just out of fear. Help me. It hurts so much. I think my ears actually are bleeding. Oh wait no they aren't. Maybe I should cover my ears so it won't hurt. So I did. It didn't help.

Then all other shippers came and started to scream too. Eventually I felt like my head was going to explode and I passed out. I am having such a great day.

Time skip brought to you by my infinite fangirl screams WHY ARENT THEY CANON YET HElp mE

I woke for the about third time today. Only to the sounds of some more screaming. It lasted for five minutes but the whole time I was debating if I should just jump out the window or stay.

When the screaming did stop I was tackled by about five people. Why must I feel so much pain today?

Anyway, Hungary finally spoke after more screaming.

"It looks like we have another successful ship."

"What?" I questioned.

"Wow, you of all people don't know that we've been shipping you and America."

"You have?"

"How could we not! He clings on to you like a leech." Finland exclaimed. Now that he pointed it out, it's really true. Wow was I really avoiding all these things?

"Where exactly is America?"

"In the kitchen having a talk with Canada." Italy answered.

"Now can you please explain to me why you blew the cover of this club?"

"I-uh- didn't think about that." She laughed nervously. If I could I would unleash a storm of rage but I am a calm patient person. But now was one of those rare times, really rare times I unleashed my complete and utter rage. Why? Because I've been having a really stressful day and I need to let it all go. What better way to do it!

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled, surprising everyone. "Did you not get what I said! I clearly stated that the club stays a secret! Also, who said you aloud in my goddamn room! Get out of here you western pieces of shit!" Almost immediately they ran out of the room. My burning rage was still there.

I got off my bed and went downstairs. They were trembling in fear. As they should be. Even America was shaking.
Finally I spoke.

"NOW YOU SHIT HEADS BETTER LEAVE OR WILL KICK YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE WE WILL DISCUSS TOMORROW! ARE WE CLEAR?" They nodded their heads. "GOOD NOW LEAVE EXCEPT FOR YOU AMERICA!" They practically ran out of the house while America stood there trembling. After a moment I let out a sigh. I was finally calm. I have to say it felt nice letting all that anger out.

"Uh-what now?" He asked nervously. Oh right there was one thing I've been wanting to do. I walked up to him. Lifted my hand and gave him a slap in the face. "What was that for?!"

"It was just something I really wanted to do."

___________________________________________________________________
Japan finally got his with to slap America in the face. What a moment!
Haha I need a life