( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

While writing this I was basically screaming out a jazz version of Frosty the Snowman because it's stuck in my head. Also, some slight lemony content. ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We kept talking for a bit like two teenage girls. Everything was calm and I was so happy about that. I could finally rest.

"Seriously you should stop coming to my house to clean it, you know it's already going to be clean by the time you get here."

"I know but there's still a chance that it won't be."

"We'll see."

"You'll see that day will come!" We both laughed. Yep two old guys being teenage girls. We kept talking until America burst through the door. I nearly choked on my tea.

It's starting to feel like he's been stalking me. Maybe he was even looking through one of the windows. Now I'm scared. Anyway, America sat down next to me.

"What's up!" The ceiling.

"I don't know the floor." Prussia replied. I spit out my tea and laughed.

I'm pretty sure America felt challenged because he responded with, "Well the what's down?"

"You."

"Wha-" I don't know how but Prussia's bird mangled to flip America. I just laughed at his pain.

Some time later (get ready for some -insert Lenny face here-)

"Sayōnara Prussia." We waved goodbye and I closed the door. I felt America's arms wrap around me. I'm was fine with it. It's still weird to me but I just let him. I paid a bit of attention to the string. I'm still figuring out how in the world that got there. Now that I think about it, it's kind of like a ring. Like how wedding rings are supposed to bond people together.

Wait a second! Are the string like that? Where people get some kind of a choice and that string is like a ring? If so, does that mean I could've chosen anyone. Maybe I'm thinking too much about this. Yeah, I just need to calm down.

I felt a lick on my ear. I froze. Yep, I can't be calm. Not in a moment like this. Another lick. Why now of all times? What's going on in his head?
I felt moved down to my neck and licked. Then everything just sort of happened and he sucked on neck while I tried to not give in. He bit down causing a gasp to escape my mouth.

He started to suck on the spot he bit down on. Once again I hold back the sounds that just wanted to come out. No way I am giving in. He stopped.

All I heard was him whisper, "C'mon Japan loosen up." I shuddered at his voice. He continued to my neck. I don't why but I let out a small moan. Suddenly, I had that feeling like I was going to regret what's going to happen next.

Time skip (holy crap I just wrote that)

I woke up in my bed. Naked. Then everything came back to me. 神聖なたわごとwe did that. Now my butt hurts. I can't even move my legs. Dammit America! Wait where is he? He walked into the room with a smile on his face.

Fuck you America.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what happened. One moment I was thinking of some fluff then of some hard core smut. I don't know. It all just sort of happened.