Halloween Special: If He Leaves

I meant to finish this yesterday but after I went around walking as a banana I was too tired to do anything. Sorry this is late. ANYWAY, on to the story!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I should leave before anything gets crazy. Or well...crazier. Also I don't want have to be murdered by anyone when they wake up.

I went outside and started walking. Before I knew it, I was being dragged back inside. What creature could be dragging back into the house.

Oh wait it's just America. Kill me.

"Hey Japan could you help me with something."

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"C'mon-"

"No." I feel like Haru from that gay swimming anime.

"C'mon I can't do it by myself!"

"Do what?"

"Clean the house."

"No." No way am I doing that! I already have a house to clean. But there is someone who will clean the house. "Ask Prussia, he'll be more than happy to do it."

"Okay." He turned to go wake Prussia up.
I guess I'll stay to time Prussia and see if he sets a new record.

As soon as America told him he would clean the house, he was running around the house cleaning everything. He seemed to be having the time of his life. I have to admit; it was pretty funny to watch.

About 15 minutes later

He beat his record! Which is impressive, given the mess that was made. Prussia left after that while dragging Germany with him.

Well now I have no reason to be here. Again I went to leave; yet again I was dragged back in.

"What is it this time?"

"Well..."

Flashback

"You think I can't?"

"I'm not saying that! All I'm saying is that it's impossible for someone to eat so much salt."

"Have you tried my food!" Am I really defending food? Specifically salt?

"Alright chill." There was a somewhat awkward pause. Then a question popped into my head.

"Why did you take me up here?"

"Oh...uh...reasons."

"What reasons?" I know I'm pushing it but I want to know.

He sighed, "I know I threw this party, but...I don't really want to be in a room with a lot of sound and people. I felt like talking to just one person in a quiet place..." Oh. Okay. I actually didn't expect that.

"Well...it's a good thing I came–I almost didn't come."

"What?!"

"I didn't really want to. I wanted to relax at home more than go to a party. In a way, I got my wish." I have to say that sitting up here is relaxing. Even though I can here the muffled music at least it's quiet.

End of flashback

"No."

"Please!"

"No way in hell!" I don't usually swear, but now seems like the appropriate time.

"But-"

"No, I'm leaving." As I've intended to do. I turned to leave. Suddenly, I felt someone's hands on my shoulders. I froze.

"Like hell you are." I was pulled back to some unknown destination. Help.

THE END HUEHUEHUE