08 - mom parties

zach's pov

zmitch99: my mom wants to meet you

zmitch99: you can thank gray for that

smileykiley: fUCK ZACH IM

zmitch99: fuck zach?

zmitch99: gladly

smileykiley: THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT,
MELON BALLS

zmitch99: but i thought i had tiny little girl balls

smileykiley: are you implying that you have tiny little girl balls instead of denying it

zmitch99: NO I WAS JUST

zmitch99: WELL TECHNICALLY YES BUTT

smileykiley: butt?

zmitch99: BUTT

smileykiley: I'M SCARED WHAT IF YOUR MOM DOESNT LIKE ME

zmitch99: KAREN LIKES EVERYONE

zmitch99: IF SHE LIKES YOU SHE'LL LET ME PAY FOR YOUR PLANE TICKET

smileykiley: BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO PAY FOR MY PLANE TICKET

zmitch99: BUT I WANT ME TO

Kiley is sitting on her bed, holding her head in her hands when she answers the FaceTime call. She sits up and points at me, narrowing her eyes. "I'm cutting off your tiny little girl balls."

I scoffed and pretended to be hurt. "I thought you were supposed to be smiley Kiley."

She rolls her eyes. "So when can I meet her?"

I looked up at her in surprise. "Um, now, if you want."

"Let's just get it over with." Kiley mutters, shaking her head.

My mom walks in, as if on cue, with a basket of my clothes against her hip. She glances at me before setting them down, but then realizes I'm talking to someone on my phone.

"Is this Kiley?" She squeals excitedly as she drops the basket.

Kiley smiles and waves. "Hi Mrs. Mitchell, I'm Kiley King. Nice to meet you. Your son is a doofus."

My mother laughs like she's known Kiley forever. "Hi, I've heard so much about you, Kiley. You can call me Karen. And also, I wholeheartedly agree with you on that," Karen says, ruffling my hair as I playfully swat her hands away.

"Hey, hands off the merchandise," I mumble, a smile fighting its way onto my face. Kiley giggles and so does my mom.

Gray soon appears in the doorway, like usual, and smirks. "Zach really likes you, Kiley."