13 - THIS IS THE SUITE LIFE

YOU AND ME WE GOT A WORLD TO SEE SO COME ON DOWN

kiley's pov

When Zach and I arrived at our "couple suite," we both gasped in unison. A huge flat screen television hung above a wooden dresser, a bathroom with a hot tub inside, and of course, the kingsize bed. I threw my bags on the ground and launched myself on the bed.

"Hey, make a little room," Zach complained as his fingers came in between waist and the bed. I squirmed as he squeezed it, because it tickled my stomach. "Wait..are you ticklish?"

His question repeated itself several times in my mind before I could even process the instinct to run. Zach had pounced on me, turned my body around so that my stomach was facing him, and began tickling me. His fingers poked and squeezed until there were tears in my eyes, but hate in my mind.

"Zachary, you goddamn son of a bitch, watch your back," I muttered as I kicked his sorry ass off of me. He stumbled into the wall, laughing at my grumpiness.

"Well, at least one of us got something good out of this situation." said Zach.

"Oh, and what was that?"

Zach's grin broadened. "You're super adorable when you giggle like that."

A smile tugs onto my lips, and I turn away from him and climb on the bed once again.

"How about we just sleep for now," I murmur,"we can go out and adventure tomorrow."

"I'm down for that," Zach agreed, rummaging through his suitcase to find something. He looked as if he was having a eureka moment when he pulled the item out of his bag. Without looking at me, he tossed the article of clothing to me and I caught it. It was a dark burgundy sweatshirt with the words 'Asheville Varsity' printed in bold letters and then 'football' underneath those. I flipped the sweatshirt around the see the back, obviously on a mission to find the real reason the clothing was suggested to me.

It was my turn for a eureka moment when I noticed 'MITCHELL' in even bolder letters. Instead of asking the obvious question(why do you want me to wear this, child), I ask him where the remote is. He hands it to me and I snuggle into the sweatshirt and flick through channels.

Zach climbs into the bed next to me and we wrestle over the blanket until he eventually wins and takes most of it. I mock-shiver and pretend to be cold.

Zach rolls his eyes at my childish attitude and focuses on the television. We ignore each other for about twenty minutes, just enough time for me to fall asleep, so I do. Just as my eyes close, Zach's strong arms wrap around my much smaller figure and I melt into his warm embrace.

God, I love this kid. It's almost funny; I don't think he even thinks about me even a quarter as much as how much I think about him. He's on my mind, twenty-four seven.

"Kiley?" Zach hums in my ear. His breath tickles my neck, leaving goosebumps and some sort of feeling in my stomach that I can't describe.

Oh wait, that's love.

Wait. That's love.

I'm in love with Zach.

I'm in love with Zach. The words keep repeating in my head, and I can't help but agree with myself.

"Yeah?" I hum back in response.

"Say something."

"What if the something that I say isn't what you want to hear?"

Zach is quiet behind me for a very long time, and I almost think I need to repeat my statement. "Say it anyways."

"I'm in love with Zach," I say out loud.

Again, silence. For an even longer time. I just keep staring at the nightstand next to the side of my side of the bed, hoping that I didn't say the wrong thing; hoping that he doesn't—

"I'm in love with Kiley," he finally replies. At first he says it as almost a question, but then he giggles like some sort of school girl behind me. "I'm in love with Kiley. Damn, have I been waiting forever to say that. You have no idea."

I turn to face him. "What?"

"I've been in love with you for a very long time. Like, two weeks after we met, I was like,'fuck, I'm already whipped,'" Zach said with a hint of a blush on his cheeks.

A sudden wave of warmth rushes over me as I restrict myself from grinning like an idiot. I suddenly remember that Zach and I haven't even kissed yet, and as if on cue, he sits up and rests his back against the headboard of the bed.

"Are you wondering why I haven't kissed you yet?" He asks, looking away.

I nod. "Honestly? Yes."

Zach swallowed. "I just want it to be special. I mean, it's your first kiss, right?" I look away, unable to meet his gaze. "Oh my god, tell me that you haven't kissed someone else before."

"It's not my first kiss."

"Was it Matt?" he asks. I freeze, because obviously he was right. About two years ago, Matt and I were hanging out and he leaned over and kissed me, and then said,'I've been wanting to do that for a long time now, but now that I have, it wasn't quite how I pictured it,' leaving me shattered and confused.

"Why do you act so surprised? It's obviously not your first kiss," I snap, turning back into the expensive hotel pillow.

Zach hesitates, but repeats just first question. "Was it Matt? Answer me, Kiley."

"Yes, it was fucking Matt. Now that we've covered the topic that he does not like me, let's please move on. You talk now. God, no one ever—" Before I can finish, something I never would've dreamed about happens.

Zach gently puts his lips on mine, and I don't even think about pushing him away. His lips fit on my like a puzzle piece, and my inner fangirl is definitely screaming.

When we finally break away, we're both out of breath. "Why did you do that?" I ask.

"More like,'why didn't I do that sooner,'" says Zach, with a beaming smile. He tucks a loose piece of my hair behind my ear and let's his hand stray on my cheek for a moment.

He gazes down at me with such passion, and all I can do is return the feelings.

If I were writing a diary, this would be the time where I would be a cliche and write,'Diary, I'm in love.'

So I do what the rational person would do: I kiss him again with such infatuation and love, hoping it makes up for the lame diary entry.

+

SO I GOT A PICTURE WITH MY CRUSH AND HE HAS A BONER IS IT LMAO PUKE PUKE:0