2;

Yay part two of this story. Now I dont know if its gonna be long or not so just hang in there ok? Thanks😊☺️ now we left off at the flashback now its not a flashback; its the present time.

Naruto stared through the window, the sad part was he wasnt even sitting close to the window he was sitting one chair away!
Naruto has always loved staring through the window, in the seat next to it or the next.
But in this school the only thing that didnt appeal to Naruto very much was the fact that Sasuke Uchiha was sitting in the seat next to the window. Not only was Naruto jealous. He also didnt like the guy.
...
Sasuke didnt really enjoy his seat next to the window but it was only worth it to see the jealous rage face Naruto had as he looked at him during class.
The fact that Naruto was jealous of Sasuke sitting in that seat was the only thing that made Sasuke excited.
Sasuke turned to look at Naruto, and there it was the face.
...
Naruto knew that Sasuke loved the way he got jealous, and he wasnt havin it. As Sasuke turned to face Naruto for whatever reason he saw that those black eyes owned by the uchiha were filled with joy.
Sasuke's human Naruto thought
After that thought Naruto looked away to face his teacher Iruka, Sasuke put on what was a confused face ,for he expected Naruto to glare at him for staring.
...
The bell rang after the last class and as the Uchiha saw Naruto walk to his locker, he wondered if the blondie hated him anymore.

Welll, that was my second chappy and I hope it was good and that you guys liked it.☺️☺️