3;

Heyyyy guys well heres my third chappy, now just a warning but if i take like a few days or even weeks without updating then that may mean that im studying for my entrance exams!😊 thanks.

//two days later;saturday//

Sasuke still wondered if Naruto was alright with him.
"Sasuke! Sasuke! SASUKE!!"
Sasuke felt a hand make painful contact with his head, he should be mad at the culprit of the hit but he was partly still thinking about Naruto, so all that came out was "hn?"
" the hell is wrong with you bro? Ive been calling you like a billion times from across the street!"
"Hn."
" Can you frigging stop with the 'hn' alteady its giving me a headache !?!"
"Hn" the raven haired Uchiha did that on purpose.
Neiji.
Was his friend since like,... Since they began being friends.
Neiji ingored that one "hn" and kept talking to his best freind " So you know that Ive been hanging out with Hinata lately and I think shes starting to like me back," neiji said as his face got hot red " And I was wondering If I should ask her-" neiji stopped because Sasuke seemed to stop walking, Sasuke was looking at something up ahead , Neiji followed Sasuke's gaze and it landed on... Naruto.
"Bro, what are you staring at him for?"
"Hn"
At that Neiji clenched his teeth.
"Damn you too Sasuke." He said in the lowest whisper.
Neiji then spotted Hinata across the street and his face went bright red, he decided to walk to her, as it was better than talking to this jerk.

Sasuke stood there staring at Naruto as he walked. Naruto saw him and looked back but with an unfamiliar expression that Sasuke never seen before. A smile.

...

Naruto saw Sasuke stare at him. He knew that he was staring at him back so he decided to do something hes never done to Sasuke. He smiled.
Naruto saw Sasuke smile back and his heart skipped a beat.
Calm down naruto thought to himself.
They walked towards each other and Narutos heart beated so fast as if it didnt want to see whats coming as an outcome to this awkward situation.
"Hey." The Uchiha had broke the ice.
"Hello." Was all Naruto could say .

Srry guys that I left the middle of a dialogue(? Dont know if i spelled it right) moment. I felt like it.