4;

As they both stared at each other they thought of many things relevant or irrelevant to this current situation.
Ok Naruto thought Sasuke my enemy said hi ,and I said Hello. Who says hello anymore?
He could just walk away why is he here? Wait! I could just walk away. Nah I'll like to see where this is going.

Alright sasuke thought, this kid said " hello" but who really says hello? It just souds awkward, H-E-L-L-O. So why are we still standing here? Does he like me or what? Nah. Should I just go? Maybe I should stay here.
They stood there awkwardly until the blonde haired ninja said something. " I like turtles"
" What?"
" I honestly don't know."
Sasuke thought if he should ask the dobe the question thats been iching in the back of his head.
" do you like me now or what?"
"W-what?!" Naruto cheeks burned as he tried to answer the question.
" I-I don' t know. Maybe."
" oh. Ok. I guess I could learn to like you too"
" Really!?"
"Yeah."
" Oh ok so should we--"
" yeah we should be friends. I mean since we' re not enemies any more."
go out, is what Naruto wanted to say before Sasuke interrupted him.
I beleive I just been " friend zoned"
" yeah I guess."
They walked all the way home in silence.

...
"Oi wake up teme !"
The blonde haired ninja yelled at the annoyed half asleep Uchiha.
" leave me alone dobe!"
"I'm not a dobe teme! Now just wake up and get your butt dressed!"
Three months after the two ninjas befriended each other they became closer than most best friends to the point where they didn't consider themselves as best friends but as brothers.
The Uchiha got out of bed grunting.
" why can't you just leave me sleeping and go on with your sunday?"
" Because then my Sunday wouldn't be as fun. Get ready."
As Sasuke walked to the bathroom Naruto couldnt help but to think about how it would of been if they hadnt agreed to not be enemies. Would he never have these feelings for Sasuke?
Would he live without feeling this pain in his heart?
Sasuke got out of the bathroom and got dressed.
Naruto kept wondering as he stepped out of the house with the raven haired ninja.
...
" Where are we going?"
" Not telling, teme"
" Why?"
" Just deal with it."
Sasuke didnt like surprises and he was sure the dobe had one planned for him.
" Ok. We're here." Naruto said as he lead Sasuke to this huge building that reminded Him of houses of the 19th century.
" It looks ancient."
" It is." Naruto replied." Wanna sneak in."
" I dont know."
" come on." Naruto said as he grabbed Sasuke's hand. Sasuke's hand was warm, Naruto thought.
They both ended up in the building thanks to the horrible security system or the lack of.
" This is actually a cool place" stated Sasuke.
" yeah I know."
Sasuke has been alone with Naruto many times as they were close, but this time felt strange.
Naruto looked around the hall or humongous room surprised to find the feeling of Sasuke's lips on his. The moment ended as fast as it started, and Sasuke looked confused and surprised. Naruto wondered why that was.
" I should leave." Was all he said. The Uchiha stood there as he watched Naruto walk away.
He kicked a laying peice of wood away in frustration.