Chapter 12

Today was graduation day. I am sad that I'm leaving school. I just started to make friends too. Everyone on the cheerleading team was so nice. Oh well. It's not like I'll be talking to them much when the baby comes. Brody walked into my room.

"I really like that outfit." He said with a smirk, referring to my booty shorts and camisole shirt.

"Thanks babe, I wore it just for you." I said walking over to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. When he pulled away, we were both gasping for air. I turned to look at the floor length mirror so I could see my tummy. I put my hands on my belly protectively. Brody came up behind me so his chest was touching my back and he put his hands over mine.

"Hey baby. I'm your daddy." He said in a baby voice. "Me and Mommy are going to love you very much." He said as I turned around and hugged him. I'm very short so my chin only came up to his shoulder.

"You're going to be an awesome daddy." I said looking up at him.

"Your going to be an awesome mommy." He said matching my tone. His stomach growled.

"Let's go eat breakfast." I said, waking out of my bedroom.

He grabbed my arm, forcing me to turn around. "No no no, you can't go downstairs to a house full of teenage boys dressed like that." He started riffling through my closet. "Here, wear this." He held out a pair of sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt.

"Ok, I'll change, but I'm not wearing that. It's summer. I'll die of heat exhaustion." I went into my closet and got a loose shirt and yoga pants. "Better?" I said, holding up the outfit.

"Yes, very much so." He said. "Now hurry up and change. I'm hungry." He said.

"Are you gonna leave?" I asked

"You didn't seem to have a problem with it yesterday. As I recall you told me to get used to it. How am I supposed to do that if you kick me out?" He said smirking.

"Ok fine." I said with a smirk of my own. I took of my shirt and pants then walked over to my dresser to get a bra. I put that on and then the pants. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Ok, let's go." I said

"W-What about your shirt?" He stuttered, red faced.

"Oh, opps, I guess I was getting to comfortable changing around you." I said, grabbing my shirt and putting it on.

"Point taken." He said as we walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning you two." Michelle greeted us. "Do you want some bacon? There is some on the table." I looked at the table where everyone was sitting. My stomach growled. I walked over to the table and started to get some bacon and eggs when the smell hit me. I ran to the bathroom and threw up the contents of my stomach.

"Are you ok?" Brody said, sitting beside me and rubbing my back. James came in the hallway by the bathroom.

"Are you ok Brooke? You've been sick for quite some time now. Why don't we take you to the doctors." He said looking concerned. Michelle walked up behind him.

"Honey, why don't we all go and talk in the office?" Michelle said

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Brooke and Brody have something to tell you." Michelle said

"Ok guys, go ahead." James said.

"Dad, Brooke is pregnant." Brody said

"Ok." He said simply.

"Ok? What do you mean ok?" I said, slightly confused.

"Well I would imagine that Michelle has already talked to you two. I just want you to know that I am disappointed that you did follow our rules. They weren't that harsh, at least I didn't think so. I don't think you need to be punished. You will have punishment enough when that baby comes. Just know that if you ever need anything, we are here for you." He said and then walked out of the room.

"Well I didn't expect that." Michelle said. Tears started to form in my eyes.

"Brooke, what's wrong?" Brody said as he wrapped me into a hug.

"He sounded so upset and I've only been here for a month and a half and I've already screwed things up and now everyone's gonna call me a slut and I'm not but they don't know that and I'm only 17 how will I take care of a baby!" I said. By now I had soaked Brody's shirt with tears.

"Brooke, it'll be ok we're going to help you and you have Brody. If anyone calls you a slut then they can go jump off a bridge. We love you and don't worry, James will get over it. Ok?" Michelle said, pulling me into a hug.