Chapter 38

We get out of the car and I take Reagan out of her seat. She is asleep so I walk slowly so I don't wake her up.

"Here Brooke, take this medicine now. Is says twice a day but it doesn't say anything about eating food with it so think you can take it before dinner." Michelle says as she hands me a tablet with a glass of water. I position Reagan in one arm and take the pill. Michelle takes the glass from me and puts it in the sink.

"Come on Brooke, I want to show you something." Brody says and I follow him up the stairs, he carries the bag and I take Reagan. We get to our room and he sets the bag down on the floor and takes Reagan.

"What is it?" I ask when he comes back from putting Reagan in her room so she can sleep.

"Nothing I just wanted to kiss you." He says and slides his hands up my shirt and rests them on my bare hips. "Jump." He says and I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. He puts his hands under my butt and I run my hands through his hair. He starts kissing me and his tongue enters my mouth. He walks over to the bed and backs up so he is leaning against the headboard. I put one leg on either side of him so I am straddling him. I pull on the hem of his shirt and he leans forward so I can take it off. I run my hands down his chest to his six pack and I stop at the waistband of his pants. He takes my shirt off and starts to kiss me again.

"Why does this keep happening?" Logan whines from the doorway and Brody stops kissing me and hands me his shirt. I put it on and see that Logan and Lincoln are standing by the door.

"What do you want." Brody asks, sounding extremely annoyed at them.

"Mom wants you. I'm glad she wasn't the one that walked in on you or you would've been in trouble." Lincoln says

"She doesn't seem to care. She already knows they had sex in the bathroom at the hospital." Logan tells him

"I didn't ask for that information." Lincoln says and walks away. Logan follows him.

Brody kisses me again but I pull away and he looks hurt. "Michelle wants us remember?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"Get on my back." He says

"Shouldn't you put a shirt on?" I ask and he shakes his head no so I get on his back and we go into the kitchen.

"Not even going to ask." Michelle says

"What did you need us for?" Brody asks

"I didn't need you." Michelle says, looking confused.

"I'm going to murder them." Brody says under his breath and start walking back up the stairs. He takes us into our room and lays down on his stomach. I sit on his butt and poke his back. He flips over so he is laying on his back and I am sitting on his... place. I feel his hard on under me.

"Jesus Brooke. Why do you do this to me?" He says in a deep voice that is very sexy if I do say so myself.

"Do what." I say innocently as if I don't know what he means. He flips us over so that he is hovering over me.

"You know what." He says in the same deep voice and begins to suck on my neck. I feel the muscles on his back and he takes his shirt off of me and tosses it to the side. I arch my back as he unhooks my bra and kisses down my neck to my stomach. I pull at the waist band of his pants and he slides them off. Suddenly he stops kissing me and sits up. I sit up and he pulls me close to him.

"Would you like to take a bath instead?" He whispers in my ear and I nod my head yes.

"Stay here." He says and walks into our bathroom. I hear water running and he comes out of the bathroom about five minutes later. He picks me up bridal style and carries to the tub and takes off my underwear. He walks out of the bathroom and I hear to lock on our door click and he comes back in wearing nothing. He sits down in the tub and I sit down on his lap so I am straddling him. I lay my head on his chest and he kisses my neck. He softly bites my ear and I moan. He turns me around so I am sitting between his legs and my back is touching his chest. He crosses his arms over my stomach and intertwines our hands.

"I love you so much." He says softly

"I love you too." I say

***********************

An hour later we get out. He wraps a towel around his waist and wraps a fluffy towel around me. We go to our bad and he lays down. I scoot over so I am beside him and I lay my head on his chest. I hear Reagan moving around on the baby monitor and I start to get dressed. I only have time to put on a bra and underwear before she starts crying. Brody throws his shirt to me and I put it on before I walk out onto our deck which connects to Reagan's room.

When I get to her room I see her standing in her crib. I pick her up and take her back to our room where Brody is drying his hair. He put on boxers and sweatpants while I was gone. I go into our closet and put on pajama shorts, but you can't see them because Brody's shirt comes to the almost the middle of my thighs. After I dry, I go back to our room where Brody is fast asleep on our bed and Reagan is sitting beside him chewing on one of her toys. I check my phone and see that it is already 7:30. I put on one of my shirts and take Reagan downstairs to feed her.

"Hey honey" Michelle says

"Hey. I have a question that might seem weird." I say as I get some small pieces of cut up chicken for Reagan. I put it on a plate with some apple sauce and put her in her chair.

"What is it?" Michelle asks as she hands me a chicken wrap.

"What day is it?" I ask

"February 16." She says.

"Shit." I say under my breath.

"Ohhhhhh she said a bad word!" Kody says as he walks into the kitchen. He takes my chicken wrap and takes a big bite.

"Hey!" I say as I snatch it back from him.

"That's pretty good." He says

"I know. That's why I was planning on eating the whole thing." I say

"Here, you can have this one. Give Kody that one." She hands me a new one and Kody gladly take my half eaten one. "I would've given you the whole one Kody." She says.

"Oh well" he says with a mouth full of food. "Where's Brody?"

"He's asleep." I say.

"Good. He's been getting hardly any sleep lately. He's spent most of his time in the hospital." Michelle says ''He really loves you."

"Yeah. I love him too." I say more to myself than them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys.... It's meh, the author.

I know that you're reading to read, but it means so much to me when I see your comments and feedback. Could you just tell me how I'm doing so far or if you would change anything, maybe how you think this should end or a plot twist to make things exciting? If I like your ideas I'll give credit 😉. Thank you so much for sticking with me so far it means so much to me!