Gym well kind of

Thanks for 1k reads thank you mean a lot I did not know that people are liking what I write so thanks you guys make me smile when you vote and comment what you think so thank you ❤️ all right okay back to the imagine

                Your POV
Is like 2 in the afternoon. Me and Selena are going to the gym even though Selena does not need to go because she all ready beautiful but what ever help her sleep at night. Earth to Y/n are you Ready to go .Yea I'm ready Selena. What where you think about Y/n. Oh I was think about you love. Really Y/n. Yea I was saying that you aw already beautiful and you don't need to go to the gym. Yea I do Y/n. Why do you need to go because Y/n I want to prove people that I'm not fat. Excuse me  Selena who said you where fat. Hatter. Well they age just Jealous of you because you are so beautiful. Sure I am Y/n. I'm telling the truth Selena even that gods above us know that. Let's just go Y/n. Fine. We get in the car and I go passed the gym. Y/n you passed the gym . Yea I know we are going some where else. After like 2 hours of driving. We get to this park we get out to the car and of course we have to pay so we can go in. And after we do we are getting ready to hike up the Mountain . Baby why are we here. You will see Selena. I start running and I hear wait for me Y/n. It was so cute seeing her run after me  just start running. I know that at the top there's a great view that why we are hear today. ( I said that in my mind okay) We are here today because that is this great view and we are going to have hike up the mountain. Okay babe. Selena and I start running we get tried so we start walking. After what seem it just keep going on and on in  reality in was just and hour oh so . Wow I said out loud. Yea wow said Selena. It's beautiful up here. It's was beautiful because the  that sun was setting and Selena still look for beautiful then the view. How does he do that. Selena you are the Only thing here that beautiful. I look at Selena she turned way but I see the she is blushing. I love when I make you blush that's when Selena get more red. We start hiking down because it was going to close soon. We finally get to the bottom. And we get in the car. Thanks for talking me here Y/n. No problem babe. I really just need time to spend with you love. Yea me to Selena. You always make me feel better no matter what so thank you Y/n. No thank you Selena I make me happy every day. In ten way home we just talk about random things. The whole time in my mind I was saying  damn I'm I the Luckiest person in the world. I'm so happy I'm with Selena and I know she is the right person I should be with. I love her so much and it's going to stay that way.

Hi I hope you In joyed it. Thank you for reading means the world. Please like and vote and comment what you think Bye have an amazing day or night or after noon ❤️🚊and remember you are amazing the way you are. Kill people with kindness 🔫