The first day you meet

OMG guys thank you so much for 4K read omg this mean so much to so many people reading my imagines thanks you so much it mean the world to me thanks you so much I love you guys so much like you guys don't even know and thanks for the vote and the nice Comment of how you guys like my imagines means the world thank you so much love you guys💙 - Anonymous🦁
Y/n perspective
Selena. Yes love. Remember the first day that we meet. Yes baby I remember the first day that we meet it was the best day of my life. Other then the day that you propose ( forget the last imagine in this imagine Y/n is alive) hehe. I love you Y/n I love you Selena. Do to remember the day that we met Y/n. Of course Selena I remember like it was yesterday. Baby it was like 3 year ago. So I remember like it was yesterday. You are so cute Y/n. ☺️ thanks love. ( you guys are cuddling in bed by the way and it's like 3am and you guys are just talking about random stuff)
Flash back to the day that you guys met
You were in the Studio and you where Recording a song then you Manager asked you to step out of the booth and you did. Hey Y/n. Hey will what up. I want you to meet Selena Gomez. Hey Selena I'm Y/n. I know who you are you are one of the biggest pop stars out there. Hehehe thanks. I want you two to be friends. Alright I can do that. Yea so can u said Selena. Anyways it's your break so you and Selena you get lunch. Yea sure. Let's go Selena. Okay.we got get pizza because you I love pizza. Ohh I love pizza. So do I. Well that nice we both like pizza. You want to know something Selena. It's really important. What is it Y/n. I'm scared of the dark. Hahha. Why are you laugh. Because it cute that you are scared of the dark and you said it was important she say nervously. ( I don't know why Selena is so nervous does she like me or something no she probably doesn't she is probably is dating Justin Bieber and her laugh is so cute and she is so Beautiful to) Umm Y/n. Yes Selena i do like you and no I'm not dating Justin Bieber and thanks for saying that me laugh is cute and that I'm beautiful. . I said that out loud. Yep. I like you to Selena. Do you want to switch number so we can talk later. Of course Y/n. I put my phone number in her phone and she put her number in her I put my contact in with love. I gave her back her phone and she gave me back my phone and the contact said love to. We both laughed. Her laugh is something what I'm never going to get old. We both get in the car and Of course paparazzi. Yell at us and asking questions. But we both ignore them. And we see some fans and we take picture with them of course. We get to the studio. Hey guys nice to see that you guys like each other. We both look at each other and laugh. What so funny Y/n. Oh nothing. Selena. Nothing sir. Okay whatever just get in the booth. And we stared to record and new song that me and Selena are going to sing. I can't stop looking at Selena and she can't stop looking at me and I can't stop Smiling like the dork I am and Selena can't stop smiling. Will look at me and the Selena and give me a thumbs up. We knows that I'm lesbian he know that me and Selena like each other. I'm the booth I can't stop thinking about Selena and how I'm going to ask her on a date and to be my girlfriend.
Now on the present time.
And that is the story of how we met and some of my thought along the way. Till this day I still think you are the most Beautifullest girl in the world and you laugh is still cute and you laugh has still never gotten old. I lol down at Selena and she fell asleep with a smile on her face how cute is she. And with that I got to sleep and well with a smile.

Hi I hope you In joyed it. Thank you for reading means the world. Please like and vote and comment what you think Bye have an amazing day or night or after noon ❤️🚊and remember you are amazing the way you are. Kill people with kindness -Anonymous