Planings

Im back I guess and I'm back better then ever

I woke up with Selena walking back and forth. Who should come ughh why can't I just figure it out said Selena. What wrong love. Oh Y/n did I wake you up I'm sorry love just go back to sleep. No it's okay Selena. You did not wake me up don't worry I just woke up by myself. Are you sure. Yes Selena I'm sure. Okay good cuz I don't want to woke up my baby. I just laugh and what she says she so cute I love her so much she just mean the world to me world can not describe how much I love her. What are you think about Y/n. Oh I was just thinking about how much I love you. aww you are to cute. Thanks love. What are you doing an ways Selena. Oh yea I just doing stuff for the wedding like who would come and what we should serve stuff like that. And what about the dress. What dress. The wedding dress. Oh I can do that later. No do it today I said. But I can't I have to invite the people and all of the other stuff. Oh that easy. Me and y/b/n can do that. Are you sure that you and y/b/n can do it I mean I can and maybe next week and I can find the perfect dress. No Selena do it's today I mean its easy all you got to do it make some invitations and then call some caters and then we would be right. Yes but I would feel more comfortable if I did it. No it fine me and y/b/n will be just fine. Are you sure about that. Yes I'm sure go. Okay thanks so much love( she kissed you on the cheeks and leaves calling some of her friends to come with her and her mom) ahh it like 9:00 ugh I will call y/b/n in an hour because right now I'm going back so sleep she won't know right. (More like 3 hours later 😂) ahh I sleep what felt for an hour what time is it. Ahh shit it 12:00 I said an hour not 3 fu king hour. I wake up and make some lunch because I slept slept through breakfast I make my lunch I call Y/B/N and ask them if he can come over he came over made the wedding invitations which took like five hours and ordered catering and ordered flowers ordered everything that needs to be in a wedding I don't really know what's in a wedding so I don't really know of some pretend that I know I said to me self but thankfully y/b/n knew everything that I don't know. Selena got home at 10:00 she was so happy on what we accomplished and was happy she found a wedding dress I can't really look at the wedding just because she said it's bad luck but I don't care I just can't wait for the wedding and for us to have kids and each other be married I want to show you that I love her and that I don't want to be with anyone else but her I just want to be with her I can't wait till we get married and have her walk down the aisle and a beautiful dress that she picked out with her mom and her friends honestly I'm gonna cry when her walk down the aisle and think about how fortunate I am going to b married to her. She looks at the wedding imitation a looks that everything was okay I sat down and I look at look into a beautiful brown eyes tell her on she means to me so that I can't wait to be married and I can't wait to go on a honeymoon tell how fortunate I am to love her and to hold her hand and to cherisher. I see tears coming down her eyes a little she told me to hold that for my speech at the wedding then we have to do our vowels.
Selena perspective
I leave Y/n on the bed for her to do everything for the wedding I'm kind of a little nervous that I left her doing that but it should be fine she's smart and capable of Doing so that I call my mom call Ashley and Teresa and tell them that I need help to find a wedding dress and of course they're happy and excited of course but I'm kind of nervous what if I don't find the perfect wedding dress what if I get a stain on my dress and off we go to the wedding dress place. we walk up in there and they ask us what size I am and after they fit me they tell me what I'm i looking in a wedding dress and everyone answers for me to do let me chance I let them because at this point I'm really nervous because I just want to get married and be with Y/N for the rest of my life. We go with 10 dresses after the 10 dresses I still don't like it and I still don't know if these are the ones but after one more I find the perfect one it's like this perfect gold color and it's formfitting but loose at the bottom and the crown that goes on my head is the veil One says I look like a princess and honestly I do feel like a princess and getting the dress the perfect dress.

And go home several girls I get home and I see y/b/n and Y/N sitting on the couch watching TV so I guess they finished I look at the catering orders are  correct

And go home several girls I get home and I see y/b/n and Y/N sitting on the couch watching TV so I guess they finished I look at the catering orders are correct. I look at the flowers they're correct to look at everything else that's perfect I guess they can do something for a wedding some mass we missing but I didn't want to tell them to hurt their feelings or anything because they really happy and accomplish tonight so as I am sitting on the counter and Y/N goes in between my legs and whispers in my ear the most wonderful thing in the world start tearing up and I tell her to keep them all and to all the vows at the wedding. After that I start making dinner and I think about my valves and one thing that sticks out the most is that she's my world she's everything to me and I wouldn't change it for anything

Hi I hope you In joyed it. Thank you for reading means the world. Please like and vote and comment what you think Bye have an amazing day or night or after noon ❤️🚊and remember you are amazing the way you are. Kill people with kindness -Anonymous